ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4

Go down 
+3
Brant
Enchantress
Thian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm

NIGHT 4

With the Seer now gone from the village, each day that passed was an uphill battle. The werewolves had confused and controlled the village with the upperhand. The sorcerer had laughed to see the demise of the village fall before the very hands of the innocent villagers who all just wanted peace once again.

An uproar had occured as villagers began to attack Kenya and Mandie. Pushing them closer to the fire both stood before the group pleading for their life. The evening approached as the villagers stood confused as to the culprit.

"ITS KENYA Look she's foaming at the mouth!!!!!" the villagers all cheered and rushed towards her.

The fear in Kenya's eyes beamed across the village as she screamed.

It was in that one quick moment a low growl escaped from the crowd.

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 Tooth-and-claw-werewolf-496

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?!?!"

"What?!"

"That growl, it was coming from........"

The group had stepped away from Kenya and now had faced Miss Mandie Leigh....

"OVER THERE!!!!! RIGHT THERE RIGHT FROM HER MOUTH!!!!"

The villagers could not take any chances.

"GET HER!!!!!!!!" They all rushed towards Mandie as they lifted her up and tied her to the pole in the middle of the fire!!!

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 59500-bigthumbnail

A Large Growl was heard as she transformed into a werewolf as the flames began to burn her body.

Indeed the village had guessed right and had gotten rid of one of the werewolves after all.

It is now night time villagers

Werewolf: Send me in your night kill via pvt msg
BodyGuard: Who would you like to protect send me a pvt msg.

Deadline: 17 August 2010 EST 00:00

good luck everyone.

Villagers Alive:

2. Kenya
6. Brant
7. Bryan
9. Termy
12. Jackie AKA Jacijs
13. Tiffani
14. Pete

The Graveyard:
Day 1: Willy Wonka - Lynched - Role: villager
Night 1: The Rear Admiral Momo - Killed - Role: villager
Day 2: Dogdude84 - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 2: Dragonldy640 - Killed - Role: Villager
Day 3: Deetster - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 3: PhocQ - Killed - Role: Seer
Day 4: Miss Mandie Leigh - Lynched - Role: Werewolf
Night 4: ???????

ROLES IN PLAY:
Villagers
Sorcerer
Werewolf
BodyGaurd
Lovers
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:17 pm

wooooohoooo! finally! good luck to the villagers tonight...
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm

I have to admit that I'm shocked by this, but thrilled nonetheless. Smile

Now at this point, I expect to be killed over the night because I'm not the sorcerer. And that means that Bryan would be the only person in the game who didn't vote for Mandie, but there is still a sorcerer AND a werewolf out there.

So I'm curious if Termy jumped in and voted for Mandie because he realized that saving her was a lost cause and wanted to blend with the group or if this vote was somehow set up to frame people and keep the target off the wolves' back, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me when the wolves could have just killed a villager. There's just something with the last vote that doesn't quite add up to me, but at least we have some good suspects for next round.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 pm

yay, we finally got a wolf, now what are we going to do lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 pm

K, yay! Now we outnumber the bad guys. Lets see if we can hold on to this lead and find the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 am

OMG YAY we finally did it.. now to sniff out the other wolf.. I wonder who he will kill *hides*
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 am

Reminder: Deadline for all night actions is tonight at 23:59 00:00

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Bye Mandie!

Kenya wrote:
OMG YAY we finally did it.. now to sniff out the other wolf.. I wonder who he will kill *hides*

So I guess Jackie's off your list now, Kenya?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Bryan- Everyone is still a potential wolf/sorcerer, but Jackie's actions don't point to her being a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Jackie is so NOT a werewolf or sorcerer, I'm also almost 100% sold on Pete's innocence, and the votes last round sold me on Kenya's innocence as well.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Oh, I wasn't suggesting she is. I was just laughing at the "he" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Uh-huh I didn't realize that till after I replied and I"m like.. oh.. Bryan is such a dork Razz But I still <3 you Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:13 pm

something to keep in mind for the next day change.

most people believe certain people are definitely innocent, Brant, Jackie, Tiffani, Kenya and me.

That leaves Termy and Bryan. I personally believe that Bryan is probably the other half of the wolves. It makes since based on the way they have played the game. That is my honest opinion right now. Take it or leave it
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 pm

I feel the same way Pete!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 pm

LOL I guess that means we are all (everyone but Termy and Bryan) on the wolves' shit list tonight. Surprised Ummm bodyguard, since you probably saved Brant last round, please HELP! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 pm

My guess is Jackie needs protection more than anyone, although us switching to Kenya and believing in her innocence now might make them attack her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Night 4
Page 1 of 1