ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen Empty
PostSubject: It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen   It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 am

I bought "The Ultimate Cut" of The Watchmen today at Best Buy because it was super cheap there and on sale and they were sold out of Kick Ass...good for them...but anyway...I'm watching it for the second time now and I like it even more with all the scenes that were taken out. Especially the Black Freighter stuff.

A lot of people really disliked it...I had no problem with it, but I also didn't service the graphic novel's asshole like so many people did. I mean obviously Malin whatever's acting is still abysmal but I like the movie and the changes that they made and I think it still gets the point across...and really all of The Comedian's scenes were golden and that was what was most important to me.

What did other people think? I'm assuming most people here weren't fervent obsessives over the graphic novel so we don't have to deal with that kind of response. I wish Alan Moore wasn't such a cunt sometimes. But I enjoy watching Grant Morrison troll him, so, it's not all bad.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen   It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 am

I absolutely loved the graphic novel, but I also didn't expect the movie to be totally faithful to the movie (cuz I'm not an idiot), so I liked the movie a lot too. The only thing I thought was strange was whatever song they played during the sex scene (I don't even remember what it was). I didn't hate it because it was inappropriate (I get it); I just didn't like their choice.

I really want to see the ultimate cut. I want to re-read the graphic novel too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen   It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:34 am

Yeah...that song was terrible I remember thinking that too. I didn't actually get up to it yet though, because I only got to watch it for 2 hours...yes...there's still 2 and a half hours left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen   It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen Empty

Back to top Go down

It's me...I'm Watching The Watchmen
Page 1 of 1