ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board of Trustees: Bryan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Board of Trustees: Bryan Empty
PostSubject: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:29 am

Bryan, you may address and question the Final Two here. Final 2, you may answer in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:17 pm

I don't have any comments or questions except that I'm done with Survivor games here because people get too bent outta shape about things that don't matter. And that I apologize for not being into this game, but I was in two of them and was really distracted by the other one because it was so hectic. So you can take your undeserving comments and shove 'em Smile
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Just replying to acknowledge I read this...I do hope though that because of this game, most of the cast doesn't stop playing games here because you're not the only one who has said they're going to stop playing after this. It just creates a really sad atmosphere when these games should ultimately be about having fun, but something isn't working out when multiple people on the cast are thinking about no longer playing games on the site. Sad

Anyway, see ya around, and thanks for sparing us from having a long question to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Oh, I'll still be here. And I'm not upset about the game. I'm just tired of people being melodramatic, which seems to happen way too often.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 am

I love you Bryan, you know this and we talked about your post already <3 <3 <3.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 am

I know I probably won't be playing these games again. When I signed up for survivor I never expected lies, or that people would be voted off one by one...I just...I can't believe it happened like this... pirat
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 am

LOL DEET ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Bryan   Board of Trustees: Bryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Trustees: Bryan
Page 1 of 1