ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival Horror (and then some)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Survival Horror (and then some) Empty
PostSubject: Survival Horror (and then some)   Survival Horror (and then some) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 am

on Saturday I finalyl played and beat Heavy Rain and it was fun but it wet my beak in a way with wanting to go back to the only videogame genre that really holds my attention. Survival Horror. I woke up Sunday morning and screamed "ALAAAAAAN WAAAAAAAAAAAAKE" at the top of my lungs, scared the shit out of Len, ran to put clothes on and went to Gamestop down the street and bought it. Then I played it and wanted to cry because it was a terror game. And Len's enjoying it too and it inspired me that I need to go back and get all the Survival Horror games that I've been NEEDING to play for the last few years but couldn't after my PS2 broke until I bought a PS3 last year but still haven't gone back to get the games. So I'm making a list of those and the other games that I need to buy that have come out recently. And I do it here for easy reference......

Old
Rule of Rose
Haunting Ground
Clocktower 3
ObsCure (maybe)

New(ish)

Singularity
BioShock 2
Demon's Souls
The Void
Back to top Go down

Survival Horror (and then some)