ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS1: Headquarters - Immunity Challenge 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

OPS1: Headquarters - Immunity Challenge 10 Empty
PostSubject: OPS1: Headquarters - Immunity Challenge 10   OPS1: Headquarters - Immunity Challenge 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Welcome to the Final 5!

14 Questions for 14 Players...the challenge is simple. Answer BEFORE or AFTER for every question in your confessional.

Good luck!

Question: Would you all like to start having live Tribal Councils on AIM? Let me know, I think it would be fun now that we have less people Smile If not, that's fine too!

1. Was Jordan eliminated before or after Patrick?
2. Was the hidden immunity idol found before or after the Idolatry challenge?
3. Did the random tribe switch up happen before or after the Michaels picked their tribes?
4. In the 'Bonus Round' Challenge, was the map of Lithuania listed before or after Indonesia?
5. In the 'Hang Up' Challenge, did Donna and Tiffani guess each other's words before or after Pete and Michael M.?
6. Did Pete tell his tribe he was getting his wisdom teeth before or after Tribal Council 3 results were posted?
7. Did Michael M. pick Rebecca before or after Jessica in the second tribal switch?
8. In the 'Around the Bend' Challenge, did Donna's first post happene before or after Michael M.'s first post?
9. Was Finland's leader posted before or after Ukraine's leader in the 'Follow the Leader' challenge?
10. In the 'Juror's Revenge' Challenge, did Donna answer the questions before or after Joe?
11. Did Ryann get eliminated before or after Jeremy?
12. Did Michael M. find a red key before or after Bill found a black key?
13. Was the rule about Confessionals listed before or after the rule about Voting at the beginning of the game?
14. Did Joe post his answer to my question before or after Mitch in Tribal Council 6?

You have 24 hours, unless I get everything in before then.
Back to top Go down

OPS1: Headquarters - Immunity Challenge 10
Page 1 of 1