ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island Empty
PostSubject: Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island   Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm

First Reward Challenge

The Four tribes are brought to a small island. They meet Jeff there.

Jeff: Welcome guys to Exile Island. Each week one of you will be exiled here for up to 3 days. Hidden on this island is a hidden Immunity Idol, which can be used AFTER the vote has been tallied.

First we are gonna have a Reward Challenge. This is for Flint, which will help you get fire, and safety from being the first person exiled.

Each tribe needs to select one person to participate in this challenge. It’s sort of a race where you have to find a small key, which is inside a random skull. You’ll need to crush the skulls to find it. First three people to make it back to the finish line with their key will win Flint for their tribe and secure their entire tribe from being first Exiled.

So who’s gonna be doing this challenge for each tribe. Bayoneta, who will be your representative in this challenge?

Abby: I will be

Jeff: Casaya?

Jessica: Me

Jeff: La Mina

Ben: I’ll be doing it

Jeff: Vivero

Cory: It’ll be me

Jeff: Alright, Cory, Ben, Jessica & Abby, get into place

**They get into place**

Jeff: On my mark, get set…GO!!!

**The four of them start racing and immediately all start having problems finding the right one, but Ben is able to find his quickly making La Mina the first tribe to win the Reward!

The other 3 keep working at it when suddenly Abby finds hers and runs back

Cory & Jessica pick up pace and both find theirs at the same time. They both run back, the first one to make it to the finish is…

CORY!

Jeff: Casaya, one of you four will need to stay here while everyone else goes to their camps. Who will it be?

**Jessica & Kerri both decide that Crystal will stay behind, this angers her and Amber**

Jeff: Alright, here are your maps to your beaches. Good luck and I’ll see you all at the Immunity Challenge!

**The tribes all set out, leaving Crystal all alone**

^Crystal: Being the first one exiled really sucks. I hope I am not screwed cause of it. I did not like how Kerri & Jessica felt they had the right to choose me without talking to me or Amber. I will definitely try and get them out.

**Crystal begins looking around camp trying to put together a small shelter to live in while she is here. She also reads the clue to where the idol is.

BAYONETA

Abby, Kellie, Cynthia, & Karianne

**The four girls enter camp, Cynthia & Karianne start working together on getting a shelter, Abby & Kellie work together to get fire**

Cynthia: So what do you think of Abby & Kellie?

Karianne: Abby, and Kellie seem ok, good workers, but Kellie did nothing but just ramble on about herself on our way to camp. It was a bit on the annoying side.

Cynthia: I agree. You think there is any chance Abby would vote Kellie off first?

Karianne: I don’t think so but its possible

Cynthia: Yeah, I guess you are right

^Karianne: I am so happy to be here playing Survivor. I hope I can make it far

^Cynthia: I am gonna do what I can to make it far. I think Karianne will help me do that

**Abby & Kellie**

Kellie: So we are totally gonna rule at the challenges. We’ll show them all that we are capable

Abby: Yeah, listen…

Kellie: Yeah and we will definitely be able to make it far cause of that and…

Abby: Yeah ok Kellie lets work, we really don’t have time to talk all day.

Kellie: Oh ok, I’m sorry

^Kellie: Well Abby doesn’t like to talk. She isn’t very nice either.

^Abby: Gosh, Kellie never shuts up. She just clings to me and it is so very annoying. I don’t know how long I can deal with her
[/b]
CASAYA

Kerri, Jessica & Amber

**They all enter camp and Kerri & Jessica immediately start working together and Amber goes off on her own**

^Amber: I really do not like Kerri or Jessica. They truly were wrong to make that decision. First chance I can, they are outta here

Jessica: I am so happy to be here

Kerri: I know. Thankfully Crystal isn’t here haha

Jessica: I know, she would just be a waste at camp. No point in allowing her to come here, and waste space, while one of us cannot be here to do work

Kerri: Now Amber is off on her own doing god knows what. They are both a waste. We are definitely gonna struggle until a switch or something occurs.

Jessica: I know, hopefully everything will work out for us both though

Kerri: Yeah, so we sticking together all the way

Jessica: Of course, no way we wouldn’t be

^Jessica: I have the perfect ally in Kerri. The two of us will make it far I’m sure. Amber & Crystal are so not gonna make it to the merge, and both me and Kerri will so that should be enough to know that we are the better and stronger two out of us 4

^Kerri: I am so happy to have Jessica on my tribe. She is awesome. Sadly we got Amber who is socially stupid and Crystal who is so weak she’ll never make it far.

LA MINA

Mike, Ben, Richard & Mark

**All four of them start working on the shelter, but Mark starts complaining that he is tired and goes and lays on the beach while the other three do all the work**

Ben: I wish I could just relax all day

Richard: I know

Mike: Maybe we should stick together if we were to go to tribal council?

Ben: Yeah of course, we have done all the work we are definitely more deserving of going far

Richard: So Mark’s gone the minute we go

Mike: Awesome deal

^Mike: So Mark thinks he’s gonna have us all do the work and that he will go far, he’s got another thing coming

^Ben: I like Mike and Richard, I think the three of us will be awesome together, unstoppable even. It’ll be great to see us as the final three

^Richard: So I got an alliance with Mike and Ben already. It is very early for an alliance but I guess it is needed. I am fine with Mark going first but once we switch and stuff, there is no guarantee I am sticking with them

^Mark: Mike, Ben and Richard are doing all the work while I get to relax. Excellent. I am being treated like a king, those three are so stupid, there is no way they’ll gang up against me. I’m gonna win, there’s no way anyone will be smart enough to vote me out

VIVERO

Jerrell, Cory, Joey, & Robert

**They all get together and race each other, having fun. Robert gets bored with it first and starts getting things together for a shelter**

^Robert: We have wasted a lot of time racing each other, it is already starting to get dark. We need a shelter, we need fire and we need water. We’ve got nothing tonight. We are gonna be struggling if we don’t get our acts together

**Meanwhile…**

Jerrell: I’m gonna win this next race

Cory: Winner has to go find the water

Joey: You’re on

^Joey: We decided to do one last race and I figured I’d win so of course I agreed to Cory’s stupid deal

**The three guys race and Joey trips and this causes him to lose**

Joey: Alright rematch guys, I’m not getting the water

Jerrell: Haha, yup you gotta you lost the race that was the deal

Cory: Yup

Joey: You two suck

**Joey storms off**

Cory: Um, ok

Jerrell: Actually he’s the one who sucks

Cory: Definitely

Jerrell: Has he forgotten we are playing Survivor here?

Cory: He must have, lets go get the water together

Jerrell: Yeah we’ll get it done faster that way.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1

**The tribes all enter the challenge area one by one**

Jeff: Lets bring in Crystal, fresh from Exile Island

**Crystal joins Bayoneta**

Jeff: So Crystal, any luck finding the idol?

Crystal: Maybe

**Jeff gets to telling them about the challenge, and they get into it. The first team to win is…
LA MINA!

NEXT WAS:

VIVERO

CASAYA & BAYONETA BOTH REMAIN! THE LAST WINNERS ARE…
CASAYA!

Meaning Bayoneta are headed to tribal Council first!**

BAYONETA

**Cynthia, Karianne, Abby & Kellie all enter camp all gloomy, but Kellie tries to cheer everyone up**

Kellie: Alright, so we lost once everyone, it isn’t the end of the world, we will win next time

Cynthia: Yeah but one of us won’t be here to see that

Kellie: But the three of us still here will win and the one of us who is voted out will be happy to see their tribe succeed

Karianne: That would be nice but who is gonna be that person

Abby: Its not gonna be me, that’s all I know, so you all better not vote me out. I did nothing wrong in the challenge and don’t deserve to be voted off first

Karianne: Oh but one of us do?

Abby: Yeah Kellie does

Kellie: But I don’t wanna be the first person voted out **Kellie starts crying**

Abby: Oh come on, don’t try crying, you annoy us all because you never shut up, it would be nice to have some peace and quiet.

**Kellie runs off to the shelter crying**

Karianne: That was wrong Abby

Abby: But it was the truth and someone needed to tell her it before she saw it on the show

**Abby walks off**

^Karianne: I hate to say it but Abby is right about us all being annoyed with Kellie, but I won’t vote for her over Abby now. That is what is most important

Cynthia: I cannot believe Abby had the nerve to do that

Karianne: I know, I hope she goes tonight

Cynthia: Me to, that’s who we vote for?

Karianne: Yeah of course

Cynthia: All right

^Cynthia: So tonight Abby will be saying goodbye to this game. She made a mistake

**Abby and Kellie talk, Kellie’s still crying**

Abby: Listen Kellie, I’m sorry ok, its just that I wanted you to know the truth

Kellie: But...why…why did you have…have to say…say it…that way

Abby: I can’t help it, I just say it like it is, I didn’t mean to be mean about it

Kellie: Whatever

Abby: Yeah well whatever to you, your leaving tonight not me

Kellie: Yeah I know, now please leave me alone

^Abby: God, I cannot wait until Kellie is gone from here. I cannot stand her

**Cynthia & Karianne approach Kellie, they console her and tell her she isn’t the one leaving**

^Kellie: They say I’m not leaving tonight, but they are wrong, I am, and I know there is nothing anyone can do to change that

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

**The four girls enter Tribal Council, and put their torches in the flame to get fire, as fire represents life in Survivor**

Jeff: So, Cynthia how are things at camp?

Cynthia: Well Jeff, they haven’t been that pleasant.

Jeff: Why not Cynthia?

Cynthia: Well Abby felt the need to tell Kellie that she is annoying and that none of us like her

Abby: Which is true Jeff. I mean Cynthia and Karianne are gonna act all friendly and stuff but fact is they were just as annoyed with her before I said anything, then they felt bad for her cause she cried. Come on I mean why would you keep her in over me. I know they are planning on voting me tonight

Karianne: What makes you say that?

Abby: Kellie told me, duh

Karianne: Thanks Kellie

Kellie: Jeff, I am not liked by any of these people and because of it, I just don’t feel like I belong here. I don’t wanna be in this game anymore. I know that no matter what I say Karianne & Cynthia will vote for Abby and I don’t want them to, so I am gonna vote for Cynthia along with Abby, cause a tie then anyone of them can leave

Cynthia: Oh thanks Kellie, this is the thanks we get for trying to be nice to you

Abby: Like I said, I’m not leaving tonight

Jeff: Ok, well a lot has said, should make for an interesting vote, Abby you are first…

Abby goes up & votes

Cynthia: Kellie, I wasn’t gonna vote you but you really want out, so I guess that is what is happening

Karianne goes up & votes

Kellie: Abby, I don’t like you and I don’t wanna leave this game without voting for you

Jeff: I’ll go tally the votes…

The first vote…

KELLIE!

2nd vote…

ABBY

That is one vote Abby, and one vote Kellie

Next…

KELLIE

That is 2 votes Kellie, one vote Abby, final vote

KELLIE

Kelly, I need you to bring me your torch

Kellie, The tribe has spoken

**Kelly walks out of the game**

Jeff: Well it seems Kellie tricked you all into voting her out. Should make for some interesting talk back at camp. See you tomorrow

VOTES:

Kellie: Abby
Abby: Kellie
Cynthia: Kellie
Karianne: Kellie
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island   Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Lmao, BRILLIANT! A great way to kick off the season. Abby is clearly a bitch, but Kellie was just her own special brand of crazy and that gave Abby a break while otherwise she would've gone home. Awesome tribal council.

My favorites at this point are Kerri, Jessica, Mike, and Robert. Keri and Jessica seem to be the hearworking sweathearts who've banded together against their useless tribemates. Amber in particular just seems like uneeded baggage for them and will likely be the first one of them to go. I appreciate Mike for calling Mark out on his laziness in confessional, and Robert I empathize with for being the hard worker on a tribe of people who just want to play around.

Mark, Joey, Abby, Amber, and Crystal are just awful. Mark's an arrogant tool, Joey's a poor sport, Abby's a bitch, and Amber/Crystal are just useless. I hope they all go home soon, and I would be shocked if any of them made final four.

I think Joey will be the next to go. Their tribe will lose, it'll seem like Robert's in danger, but in the end it will be Joey. Amber and Mark should follow not too far behind him.

Who will win this game? Richard seems to be playing fairly smart. I also believe Kerri, Jessica, and Mike could go far. There's just something special about Mike. Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island 535556
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island   Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:33 pm

BAYONETA

**The three remaining girls enter camp after voting Kellie out**

Abby: Cynthia, Karianne, I know you two are mad at me for telling Kellie the truth but I just couldn’t lie to her like that. I hope you can understand that

Cynthia: Abby, whatever it really doesn’t matter now does it. She’s out cause she didn’t wanna be here anymore. She would have been gone had you not said anything, so I guess in the end no matter what she was out

Karianne: Yeah, so no need to worry about it anymore, and we understand

Abby: Alright thanks

Cynthia: Not a problem.

^Cynthia: I am so happy Kellie is gone. She would still be here had she not lied. I don’t want someone like that here so its better she’s gone. I think Abby will be a better player than Kellie anyways

**Next morning, Cynthia goes to get water while Karianne and Abby keep the fire going**

Abby: So is there any chance that I won’t be next to go, or are you two definitely gonna vote me out if we go again?

Karianne: I really don’t know right now Abby. Its more likely you going but I’m not sure

Abby: Alright, can you just let me know, I don’t want to be blindsided

Karianne: No problem Abby

Abby: Thanks

^Abby: I like Karianne, so I hope we can work together at some point in the game. I realize I made a mistake by saying what I said to Kellie but I think I can make up for it and I hope I get the chance.

^Karianne: I’m not sure I want Abby around cause she is a loose cannon. She couldn’t keep her thoughts to herself yesterday regarding Kellie, so how can I be sure she won’t do that again in the future? I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but I’m afraid that if I do it’ll bite me in the ass

CASAYA

**Amber, and Crystal are working on the shelter while Jessica and Kerri are sitting on the beach, getting a tan**

Amber: I cannot stand those two

Crystal: Me either. Would you wanna vote with me for one of them if we were to lose immunity?

Amber: Of course, I was afraid you’d never ask

Crystal: Haha, awesome, it’ll be a tie but hopefully we’ll be able to make it

Amber: Yeah

^Amber: I really like Crystal, and I am really glad that we are gonna stick together and get rid of the two bitches together

^Crystal: Me and Amber see eye to eye about Kerri and Jessica, so hopefully we’ll be able to work together to get them both out. Its so nice to be at camp and not on exile island.

**Meanwhile…**

Kerri: Look at those two idiots. They think they’ll make it far by working hard, when they will both be out soon

Jessica: I know, hopefully they’ll go soon

Kerri: Yeah

^Kerri: Me and Jessica are the queens of this tribe and there is no way we are going down.

^Jessica: I like Kerri but I do think that we need to do something to get either Crystal or Amber on our sides cause they could tie it up and we could go. We gotta be smart about how we play the game

LA MINA

**The tribe wakes up, Mark goes back to laying on the beach. Mike, Ben and Richard continue working on the shelter, but they make a little surprise for Mark**

Mike: Mark will be getting what he deserves

Ben: Definitely, he likes the beach enough to lay in it all day and do no work, he can lay in it at night

Richard: Yup

^Mike: Our shelter now only has room for three people, Ben, Richard, and me. If Mark doesn’t wanna help us do anything why should we be helping him out. When it comes to foot, of course we’ll help him but to be comfortable and stuff, he isn’t getting that from us

**Mark comes over and looks at the shelter**

Mark: You need to make the shelter bigger, there isn’t room for all four of us

Mike: Theres enough room for the three of us who worked on it

Ben: Yeah so go back to laying on the beach

Mark: Excuse me, you can’t do that

Richard: We just did

**Richard walks off**

^Richard: I don’t necessarily think making Mark sleep in the sand is the right thing to do but I do agree that why should we wear ourselves out to make him happy

Ben: If you want a spot, you’ll have to make your own

Mark: Fine

**Mark storms off**

^Mark: I don’t like the other three. They are bully’s and I cannot believe they would do this to me. Tonight when they are sleeping, I’m gonna make the shelter cave in on them

**That night Mark does just that, making Ben, Richard and Mike even more angry at him**

VIVERO

**Jerrell & Cory are walking in the jungle looking for any types of food, Joey is helping Robert with the shelter**

Jerrell: So do you think Robert would vote with us for Joey?

Cory: I hope so, but with Joey helping him, he might not

Jerrell: Should we stick together for the whole of the game?

Cory: Yeah sure

^Cory: Jerrell thinks I’m gonna work with him for the entirety of the game. I don’t think so. Sorry but he can be annoying, all he does is whine about how Joey wouldn’t get water on the first day. I mean come on we are on our 4th day here.

^Jerrell: I think me and Cory are a good alliance. We’ll do well. Joey will not make it far

Robert: Alright we need to make the roof

^Robert: I still have not finished the shelter. Almost done but Cory and Jerrell haven’t really helped much. All they wanna do is play games and explore

Joey: I got some big looking leaves will these work?

Robert: Yeah those will work great

^Joey: Ever since I refused to not get water, Jerrell has not spoken to me once. Cory will say hi and stuff but that’s it. I really don’t care about those two. I also don’t care about Robert all he wants to do is make a perfect shelter. He doesn’t care about alliance talk or anything. I hope we have a switch sooner than later

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1

Jeff: Welcome Casaya, La Mina and Vivero. Lets bring in Bayoneta, Kellie first voted out of tribal council. Alright, so lets just get to what you will be doing today. One of you four tribes will be dissolved into the other three. Bayoneta is no more, please drop your buffs Abby, Cynthia and Karianne

The team that comes in first place will get to choose first, the team that loses will receive the one that isn’t picked by the first two tribes but that person will also be sent to Exile Island until after you vote someone out.

So lets get into the challenge

**The tribes play for Immunity, the first team to win is…

LA MINA!

The last tribe to win is…

CASAYA!

Meaning Vivero will be voting someone out! **

Jeff: Alright, La Mina who will be joining your tribe?

**La Mina talks, and Ben speaks**Ben: We will take Abby

Jeff: Alright, Casaya please choose either Cynthia or Karianne

Kerri: We are gonna take Cynthia

Jeff: Alright that means Karianne, you are headed to Exile Island, there’s a boat waiting for you over there

**Karianne leaves**

Jeff: Alright I will see you at Tribal Council tomorrow night**

**The three tribes head to camp**

EXILE ISLAND

**Karianne is there and looks around**^Karianne: I feel vulnerable now. I never expected us to be dissolved like that. I hope Cynthia and Abby have good luck on their tribes. Of course I hope the same for myself

LA MINA

**The tribe enters camp, Ben shows Abby around camp**

Ben: This is our shelter that Mark destroyed on us

Abby: Why’d he do that?

Ben: He wouldn’t help us with it so we didn’t make room for him, he got mad and destroyed it

Abby: Well why should you waste your energy for him

Ben: That’s what we thought that’s why we did that

Abby: Maybe we should build a new shelter that will be that each person makes their own area so that way if you want a place to sleep you have to do it yourself but it’ll all be set up for it

Ben: That’s a good idea

Abby: Thanks

^Abby: I really like Ben; I think I’ll be able to do ok on this tribe

^Ben: Abby is awesome. She is a great asset to our tribe. Mark has no prayer of surviving our first tribal council, whenever that’ll be

Richard: So what do you think of Abby, Mike?

Mike: I’m not really sure, haven’t had a chance to talk to her but Ben likes her so that should be a plus right?

Richard: You seem worried

Mike: Well what If she wants one of us out, would he go with her?

Richard: Well lets not worry about it now

Mike: Yeah I’ll try not to

^Mike: Abby seems nice but I just don’t trust her. She has hung around Ben ever since we got back here and I am wondering if she is trying to keep us separate. I know she talked to Mark a little on the way here, and I am wondering if they are working to split us up

^Richard: As always Mike is getting paranoid. I don’t think Ben will turn on us. He wouldn’t do that. Ben wouldn’t sell us out for Abby.
^Mark: Me and Abby talked, and we got something planned

CASAYA

**The five girls enter camp, Amber and Crystal start working on the shelter, Cynthia goes to join them but Jessica and Kerri start talking to her before she could get a chance to**

Kerri: So how did you survive the first tribal council?

Cynthia: Kellie wanted out

Jessica: Really, wow, well then I’m glad she’s gone

Cynthia: Yeah

Kerri: Would you wanna stick with us?

Jessica: Yeah, you don’t wanna be stuck with those two they do nothing but work work work

Cynthia: Wow sounds boring

Kerri: Yeah it is, we at least relax during the day, so you should stick with us

Cynthia: I guess so

Jessica: Awesome, we were thinking of voting Crystal out first cause she is the weakest of the two of them

Cynthia: Ok I guess so, I’m gonna go help them out though

Jessica: But…

**Cynthia takes off before they could stop her**

^Kerri: We got Cynthia with us, and I do not think she would backstab us

^Jessica: Kerri and me have the control thankfully

Cynthia: Hey

Amber: Hey Cynthia, welcome to Casaya beach

Cynthia: Thanks, so you two don’t get along with Kerri or Jessica?

Crystal: No not at all, we are voting for them at the first tribal council that we go to

Cynthia: Oh ok, that’s cool

Amber: Yeah, any chance you’ll vote with us?

Cynthia: Let me have some time to think about it

Crystal: Alright no problem

^Cynthia: I wish I had said no to Jessica and Kerri, I really like Crystal and Amber and I don’t want to backstab anyone

^Crystal: I like Cynthia, and I’m glad Kerri chose her. Hopefully she’ll stick with Amber and me

^Amber: I am worried that Cynthia may have already made a deal with Kerri and Jessica, and she seems like the sweet type of person who wouldn’t backstab someone. Hopefully I’m reading into it all wrong

VIVERO

**The four guys enter camp, Robert and Joey start working on the shelter some more, they are almost done**

Robert: So you voting with the other two?

Joey: No way, they are voting for me, so I want them out

Robert: Oh really, wow ok thanks for letting me know that

^Robert: Joey told me that Jerrell and Cory are voting for him. I think that he shouldn’t have told me. I am not sure who I’ll vote with but I don’t want a tie

^Joey: I think tonight there will be a tie cause Robert will not vote me out and I’ll vote for whoever he votes for

Cory: We need to get Robert with us to vote for Joey

Jerrell: I know, I want him out

Cory: Or maybe we should vote Robert out, I mean all he does is sit there and work on the shelter.

Jerrell: Yeah and Joey will probably go with that cause it would mean he’s safe

Cory: Yeah

^Cory: Tonight’s vote will be interesting. Jerrell is voting with me and we are gonna try and get Robert out. I think it’ll work

^Jerrell: I’d rather vote out Joey but who knows

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2

Jeff: Alright welcome to your first tribal council, lets bring in Karianne, who is gonna sit through this tribal council. Jerrell, how are things at camp?

Jerrell: Jeff, Cory and I take care of the fire and water. Robert takes care of the shelter, and Joey helps Robert out a little. I think we work together well but Joey only does something when he feels like it.

Jeff: Joey is this true?

Joey: Yes it is Jeff, I’m sorry but I’m not their slave I’ll do things when I feel like it. I’m not gonna be bossed around

Jeff: Robert, how are things going in your eyes?

Robert: Things are not so well I think because Jerrell and Cory refuse to talk to Joey. Joey wants one of them out but they want me out. Who gets voted out tonight will definitely be interesting

Jeff: Wow, ok well I guess enough has been said, lets get to the vote, Cory you are up first…

Cory goes up and votes

Jerrell goes up and votes

Joey Votes: Tonight I am voting for Jerrell cause he needs to go

Robert: I am so torn about who to vote out, cause if I had my way all three of you would be going

Jeff: I’ll go tally the votes…
The First Vote…
JERRELL
Next vote:
JOEY
Next vote:
JOEY
FINAL VOTE:
JOEY

Joey, I need you to bring me your torch…

Joey, the Tribe has spoken

**Joey walks out of the game**

Jeff: He didn’t expect that. Please grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow

VOTES:
Cory: Joey
Jerrell: Joey
Joey: Jerrell
Robert: Joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island   Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Panama ~ Exile Island
Page 1 of 1