ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)

Go down 
+3
Pete
Jess
Doug
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) Empty
PostSubject: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:01 am

Where are we supposed to discuss? Here?

I bought Scribblenauts the other day. Does anyone else have this? I'm curious to know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:14 am

I don't have that game, but I AM glad there's now a video game thread. I do heart my video games.

Up until a few days ago when I changed my msn display picture to a guy from Glee who I want to father my babies, my display picture said "I don't need a life. I'm a gamer. I have plenty of lives." It amused me immensely Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) 49398
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 am

Jessica I love that saying lol

I was actually just thinking of this last night, we definitely needed a thread but I also wasn't sure where to post it.

I just beat Batman Arkham Asylum for the PS3, great game, way too short.

I am in the process of playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and am close to beating that as well. Hopefully will finish it by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm

I'm replaying both Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. Both are really good games... I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 before I buy 358/2 days so I can remember what happened. Lord knows the storyline is confusing lol.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:02 pm

I've played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (the GBA and PS2 versions) a million times each. I really like each game a lot. 358/2 Days is way better than Chain of Memories I will say though lol
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Best game ever: Harvest Moon.

I love pretending I'm a farmer.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:09 pm

I want to get Scribblenauts, but whenever I've gone to get it lately something else has taken precedence like Arkham or Ultimate Alliance 2 (Which was so disappointing as compared to the first one) and now I need to get Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2 so it will be a little while.

So how is Scribblenauts then? I am curious.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 am

It's decent. The controls are slightly irritating, but it's funny to play the game with a friend around. It's a perfect pick up and play, but I don't think it's a great game to play for two hours straight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:31 am

If anyone has a PS3. Feel free to add me. Name Slippy2Flippy
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

I didn't bring my console up to school with me, but over the summer I was obsessed with CoD: World at War for Xbox Live. Soooooooooo good.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Right now I'm trying to play

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (I love you Nathan Drake)
Brutal Legend (Unimpressed so far)
Valkyria Chronicles (I love this game so much, but it is fucking hard)
Silent Hill Homecoming (kinda eh, but I knew that going in)
Borderlands (I'm not that far in it, but so far I'm enjoying it a lot, go team sniper!)
and Half Life (Yes, I never played Half Life or Half Life 2 before...but I'm getting to it now, GOD! Also it's more annoying than anything else...but I'm almost done with it so whatever.)

I already feel like a Schizophrenic, none of these games even really have the same feeling or play style, it's insane!!! And now Dragon Age Origins is out....also completely different in every way (other than Claudie Black doing a voice for it AND Uncharted 2).....I just want to cry.....it's too much.....TOO MUCH!!!!!! Not to mention getting around to either Champions Online or WoW is completely impossible. Plus I'm not playing any video games for the rest of the month most likely...so more will just accumulate...I think I might explode.

Of course I've only played 6 video games collectively from 2006-2009...so I guess it balances out in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)   Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Video games? (ITT: Scribblenauts)
Page 1 of 1