ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge 6 - "Grabby Hands"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 6 - "Grabby Hands" Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 6 - "Grabby Hands"   Immunity Challenge 6 - "Grabby Hands" EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 pm

C'mon in guys! Hornswoggler, getting your first look at the new Snozzwanger Tribe. Jonathan voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Okee dokie, chocolatiers, wanna get to the Challenge? Let's do it. Before you came here, I asked each of you to select a number between one through six. Luckily, most of you are very good at following directions! Let's see what each person chose:

1. Kyle...........Bryan
2. Cory..........Travis
3. Violet.........Brant
4. Deetster...Kenya
5. Alex...........Pete
6. Sadie.........Cam

So, what do these numbers mean? I'm sure you've made your guesses, but I wonder if any of you were completely correct...

Odd numbers, 1, 3, 5, I need you to stand over here.
Even numbers, 2, 4, 6, I need you to stand over here.

Everybody, it's time for some clean buffs. You've been shuffled, and you will be competing within your new tribes...

...for these:

*holds up two candy necklaces*

That's right, everyone, not only have you been shuffled, but each new tribe will be voting off one of their own. Isn't that just wonderful? An Oompa Loompa thought of it last night, and I thought it was just fantastic for our little competition here Wink

I'll give you a moment to process...

The New Hornswoggler Tribe:
Alex
Brant
Bryan
Kyle
Pete
Violet

The New Snozzwanger Tribe:
Cam
Cory
Deetster
Kenya
Sadie
Travis

Alright, that's enough time for processing. After all, we are on a time limit here!

Immunity Challenge 6

For this challenge, you will be competing for Individual Immunity. In your Tribal Suites, you will find a thread called "Immunity Challenge 6". In this thread you will see your name, along with all of your new tribemates' names, like this:

Willy Wonka: X O + = @ #

Each of these symbols is actually a piece of candy. Here's what you'll be doing:

• Each of you has the same six different pieces of candy.

• Your goal is to have six of the same pieces of candy.

• How do you get them? As much as I don't normally encourage this: be greedy! be grabby! be bratty! In this challenge, you will forcibly trade one of your pieces of candy with one of someone else's pieces of candy.

• You do not have to wait for anyone else to post before or after you, but you may only post every 20 minutes.

• You cannot win in a tie (see example for explanation).

The person from each tribe who is able to match all six pieces of their candy first will win Individual Immunity and safety at the upcoming Tribal Councils.

Example:

Quote :
Post 1: Willy Wonka 9:15pm

Willy Wonka: X X + = @ #
Oompa Loompa: O O + = @ #
Charlie Bucket: X O + = @ #

Quote :
Post 2: Oompa Loompa 9:18pm

Willy Wonka: X X + = @ #
Oompa Loompa: O O + + @ #
Charlie Bucket: X O = = @ #

Quote :
Post 3: Willy Wonka 9:35pm

Willy Wonka: X X X = @ #
Oompa Loompa: O O + + @ #
Charlie Bucket: + O = = @ #

You cannot win in a tie, meaning a trade between these two people cannot be made:

Quote :
Willy Wonka: X X X X X +
Oompa Loompa: + + + + + X

You must figure out a way around avoiding a tie. If this trade is made, the Challenge is not over, and people may still trade with you.

Mysterious Glass Elevator

I know you've been waiting for another opportunity to get into my Elevator, and this time there are two rides at stake. When the Challenge is over, the people who win Immunity will choose one of their tribemates to take a trip on the Glass Elevator.

You will have about 24 hours to complete this challenge (Sunday June 27th at 9:00pm), but I suspect that it will be completed before then. However, in the event that the Challenge is not completed by the deadline, the person who has the most matched candy will win Immunity. In the event that the Challenge is not completed by the deadline, and there is a tie (forced or not), no one from that tribe will win Immunity.

Please do not start this challenge until 9:10pm EST. I need to make sure all of your permissions are accurate before we begin. Posts before 9:10pm EST will not count. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Immunity Challenge 6 - "Grabby Hands"
Page 1 of 1