ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 4

Go down 
+3
Violet
Kyle
Doug
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Well, Hornswoggler Tribe, we meet again. As always, a couple questions before you vote:

EVERYONE: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

ALEX: You've competed against the other Tribe four times now. Are you getting good impressions of their Tribe's dynamic? If you had to pin one person as their leader, who would it be?

BEN: Snozzwanger has now won three Immunity Challenges over you guys. Is it fair to say that they are a better Tribe at this point, or does it have to do with more than just Immunity wins?

CORY: This Tribe was one that was praised for its teamwork early on in this game, but now Hornswoggler has fallen twice to Snozzwanger. Is the teamwork gone?

DEETSTER: You were one of three people that didn't arrive at the Challenge before its end, but at the same time, the Challenge took under two hours to complete. Is it fair to consider you for elimination based on absence in this situation?

KYLE: Last round it was you versus Bill, and Bill went home. Are you still worried that you might be a target within this Tribe?

SADIE: Last round, this Tribe essentially "woke up" to a conversation that Deetster and Kyle had while the rest of you were "asleep." It ended up posted in your public Suite, and if I'm not mistaken, every person was mentioned in this conversation. What was the Tribe's reaction to seeing this?

VIOLET: At the beginning of the Challenge, each Tribe had four members and was simply waiting for a fifth. What was the feeling amongst the Tribe during this stand-still?

Remember, vote in your Journal, and please provide a reason. Your votes will be due at 11:59pm on Monday, June 21st (~24 hours).

Your next Immunity Challenge will be on Tuesday evening. More specifics to come.

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am

KYLE: Last round it was you versus Bill, and Bill went home. Are you still worried that you might be a target within this Tribe?

I will pack my bags everytime i go to tribal council
Back to top Go down
Violet
Stardust
Stardust
Violet

Buffalo

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Tonight I am basing my vote on what is going to make the tribe stronger so that we can win challenges.

VIOLET: At the beginning of the Challenge, each Tribe had four members and was simply waiting for a fifth. What was the feeling amongst the Tribe during this stand-still?

I think we were all ready to go and anxious to get a win, just hoping someone on our tribe would come before someone from theirs.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Tonight I am basing my vote on what will give our tribe the best chance of long term survival as a whole.

DEETSTER: You were one of three people that didn't arrive at the Challenge before its end, but at the same time, the Challenge took under two hours to complete. Is it fair to consider you for elimination based on absence in this situation?

I think based on that, not extremely. Fathers day didn't gel with me, and I thought I'd be able to either get on in time to help, or have an earlier dinner, but I suppose both my dad and the challenge didn't allow that, lol. In any case, I think while that naturally is a bit of criteria, it would apply to two others, and I think the main criteria here and now is who will help the least in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

CORY: This Tribe was one that was praised for its teamwork early on in this game, but now Hornswoggler has fallen twice to Snozzwanger. Is the teamwork gone?

I don't think it is necessarily gone... unfortunately one member decided that they were going to take a vacation for a month, leaving us one man under in this past challenge. I think we did work well as a team, and maybe, just maybe had this person not been gone for vacation, we could have had a chance. And that is how I am basing my vote tonight. If Ben is not going to be around, then why keep him? He is simply dead weight at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

SADIE: Last round, this
Tribe essentially "woke up" to a conversation that Deetster and Kyle
had while the rest of you were "asleep." It ended up posted in your
public Suite, and if I'm not mistaken, every person was mentioned in
this conversation. What was the Tribe's reaction to seeing this?

I cannot speak for the entire tribe. I think the last tribal council was very difficult for all of us and there were some surprises.

As always I will vote on what I think will make our tribe the best that it can be.
Back to top Go down
LSFissue
Star Burst
Star Burst

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 pm

ALEX: You've competed
against the other Tribe four times now. Are you getting good impressions
of their Tribe's dynamic? If you had to pin one person as their leader,
who would it be?

Actually no, I don't know any of them well at all, and I couldnt make any judgement from the taffy pulling challenge as to who the leader is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 4   Tribal Council 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 4
Page 1 of 1