ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION

Go down 
+7
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
WANG KON
Adam
Julius Caesar
Mussolini
-jk-
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 pm

MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION 2db4egy

MUSSOLINI, you may make your statement or ask your question as a reply to this thread. Final 2, you may respond when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Alright how to best explain where my head is at... back when I was voted off I understood the reasonings.. I played this game differently, I wanted to be a power player and not just sit in the back for once, and I told the host I have not played in over 4 years and was always the "nice guy", so this time I wanted to be bad. I wanted to be a villain. I chose a villainous character and stuck with my Italian theme. I knew I was getting voted off the round I was.. I told Tim right before the votes came out "you voted for me didn't you?" But in all honesty I deserved it, I was trying to play everyone and I became a jerk. I lost track of my original intentions and worst of all, I allowed myself to want to play this game for others instead of myself.

Tim... flat out.. you are insane! I am honestly scared of you and worry you will find my address or something and hunt me down.. You keep calling and texting Wang and I.. and I mean non stop like call after call, then texts, then more calls. I don't want to be your friend. I thought you were a cool guy, until I noticed you were working me for my vote & got creeper status in my book.. I think its a little scary how serious you took this game.. I mean you went a bit overboard on the methods of how you voted people off, its one thing to get along with them and then blindside/ and or vote them off, but its a completely creepy story when you are watching reruns of survivor and writing mental notes at the same time of how you plan on guaranteeing yourself a spot in the finals, pretty much eating and breathing this game day in and out. I had every intention of taking you and trevor to the finals. & before Adam and I became enemies in the game I wanted him to be in the final 4 with us also.

Adam.. i despised you for awhile there.. I thought you were a jerk and played with my emotions, day 1 you told me how much you liked me etc, and how you would not screw me over. But I take partial blame for our friendship crumbling. I took some dumb things personal and should not have. I know you have said some shitty things about me, called me prissy, a faggot, etc. But thats fine I have called you names also. The bottom line remains is that you did what you had to to do get to the end. I know you wanted to stay loyal to us Novus guys but there was no reason to when Ghandi was voted off and then heard trev and I wanted to blindside you.

So my blame for all this is Tim, Tim you are insane. And where I currently stand I don't necessarily think the winner has to be the person who was most dominating in the game, because in this particluar situation, the individual who was did so because he had more free time than the rest of us. I think the winner can be the nice guy in the end. Before Tim had my vote, before he showed me how crazy he really is and how badly he wants the affection and admiration of the jurors, its just a turn off.. so currently Tim if you would like to persuade me back to your side.. here is your chance.. as for the both of you I would like you to tell me...

- 1 juror who does not deserve to even be in the jury and why..
- 1 juror who you screwed over and gained the most pleasure from screwing over, why did you enjoy it?
- 1 juror who you and the other finalist talked the most shit about.. what did you say and who was it about?
- 1 juror who you feel as though you walked all over but they were not really aware of.. who was it?
- 1 juror who was extremely easy to vote off so you hesitated and kept them longer than they deserved.. who and why?
- the juror you dislike the most in this game, why do you dislike them?

the trick here is it cannot be me for any of these questions.. You must give me a name per question, I know you guys have names for each of these questions because ive heard it one on one.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 am

Now now my sweet self absorbed, Joey. Let's really talk about who took this game personally shall we? I didn't lose your vote because I called you. I lost your vote because you couldn't bare for the world to know that you had a moment's vulnerability in the fact that you bawled on the phone till you could barely breath because I voted you out. You cried like a baby. Over a game. Now if that isn't taking the game way too personally and seriously.. I sure as hell don't know what is. And let's not gloss over the fact that you didn't hate Adam because of the way he was playing the game. You hated Adam because he said Trevor was better looking than you. GASP! How could anyone say that Joey with his perfectly styled hair at 4am ever be less attractive than someone else? THE HORROR! I'm sorry that I hurt your poor West Beverly Hills fake ass. I'm sure mommy and daddy can afford to buy you a new one.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 am

1 juror who does not deserve to even be in the jury and why..

Saddam. I really think he hates me lol! I have no idea where he came from. He hated me from the first challenge. He only ever spoke to Wang, at least, that was my observation. He didn't seem to branch out too much and talk to a lot of people. When I asked about him, the others never ever really saw him. Even Wang admitted to only seeing him like, once every 4 days lol. Idk. I am sure he's a nice guy, but I would have liked to have seen Ghandi on the jury over him.

- 1 juror who you screwed over and gained the most pleasure from screwing over, why did you enjoy it?

I will say Trevor. I knew you two wanted to blindside me and being able to do a successful counterattack was thrilling for me. That was a high adrenalin round for me. He wasn't spoken to me since Sad

- 1 juror who you and the other finalist talked the most shit about.. what did you say and who was it about?

I always tried to avoid talking shit and that's the God's honest truth. I think I would say Caligula since it's both us mutually talking. I mean, Tim had his trash talk moments, but I would say we called Caligula a master class liar so many times. I've never called someone a liar so much in my life. Sorry, deet.

- 1 juror who you feel as though you walked all over but they were not really aware of.. who was it?

Oh, God, Wang. We knew the blindside was coming and we had to keep him calm and destroy his resources. Tim was able to get him to relent and vote out Ramses.

- 1 juror who was extremely easy to vote off so you hesitated and kept them longer than they deserved.. who and why?

Saddam again. We knew his only ally was Wang and everyone wanted to vote him out like, in every round, so we were never worried about him making a huge move.

- the juror you dislike the most in this game, why do you dislike them?

Only because I am on a roll with this, I will say Saddam. He gave me my first vote in the game and I was mad. I wanted a perfect record. Also, we just don't see eye to eye on Jermaine Sellers and I don't think we ever well. I think we dislike each other's music taste.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 am

- 1 juror who does not deserve to even be in the jury and why..

Mussolini. I'm sorry but I think people who cannot separate game and personal feelings shouldn't even have a spot on the jury. I mean if you're going to cry to the point you can't breath, you probably shouldn't even be playing these games at all. It's such a disrespect to the hosts as well as the other contestants to vote based on hard feelings.

juror who you screwed over and gained the most pleasure from screwing
over, why did you enjoy it?

Napoleon.. ONLY because him and I got into it when I got rid of Mussolini. I wouldn't have felt as happy about it had we not got into that personal spat.

- 1 juror who you and the other finalist
talked the most shit about.. what did you say and who was it about?

Jackson probably talked the most shit about Mussolini but I think the person who got the most shit from both of us was probably Caligula.

-
1 juror who you feel as though you walked all over but they were not
really aware of.. who was it?

Mussolini.

- 1 juror who was extremely easy to
vote off so you hesitated and kept them longer than they deserved.. who
and why?

Saddam. He just barely talked to anyone so it was very easy to get people on board with it.

- the juror you dislike the most in this game, why do you
dislike them?

Mussolini. I haven't seen anyone so bitter in my life. I hope he prays to baby Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 am

Tim you broke the rules, I clearly said you cannot choose me as an option. Your punishment will be posted tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 am

Bitch please.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 am

Not to mention Adam answered them much better.. he had the balls to list 4 different jurors (not that you need to list many different jurors), which was the point of my questions, to see who had the guts to answer them. Adam clearly won this round hands down.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 am

PUNISH HIM MUSSI!!!!!!!!! angry

I LOVE MUSSI AGAIN NOW FOR THIS THREAD!!!! SORRY IF WANG YELL AT YOU MUSSI Blah Blah Blah

NOW PUNISH HIM YAYYYY Smile
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 am

Let's see.. I mentioned Saddam, Napoleon, Mussolini, and Caligula. Didn't the count on Sesame Street teach you anything?
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:03 am

i'm sorry wang for anything rude i ever said to you.. You/Adam/Ghands/Trev you guys were my boys.. and I let Tim get in the way of that. Still love you Wang!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 am

Well I saw it, lmfao.

I'll leave that at that, and it didn't change anything. That just makes me feel a little happier for Adam. Was worth keeping determined.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 am

Thank you for this video MUSSI, I basically know how I'm voting now unless Tim has some amazing rebuttal to this video.

Tim, I wish you had been REAL while answering these Jury Questions. After seeing this video and speaking to you for the past month I know what you really are and how you really act, and how you are answering these questions right now is not the real you.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

If anything this video in my opinion is exactly why I should win the game. I think this conversation happened before Ramesses was even voted out so that shows that from very early on that my position was secured.

Nothing in this video shows anything different from what I have actually said in this tribal council. I expressed that Ramesses was the only one coming after me which was true. I expressed that I felt bad about getting rid of Wang which was true.

There is a prime difference between Russell and myself though. I actually did like you and Wang as people. I considered you guys to be friends and even Adam can honestly vouch for that. You guys just took the game way too personally and continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:51 pm

I was at Hawaiin Falls all day with my sisters and my niece. While there, I recieved a text from Justin stating that Caesar was mad at Mussolini for posting a video that included Caesars phone number. I was also told that Caesar contacted Forumotion about the content. I too contacted my support for this forum and I learned that Me, Nor Justin would be held responsible for the content that Mussolni posted but that Mussolini could face legal action if... Caesar did in fact want to go through the trouble, time and money of hiring a lawyer. To protect Mussolini, I removed the video post, although since it was posted at 5am this morning, most of you have already seen the video. At any rate, I just thought Id post here to let everyone know that I moved the video. If you wish to know it's content, you can contact me privately and I will be happy to share what was said (not the phone number).

I would like to remind people that you are solely responsible for your own information. Dont give out your phone number if you dont want people to have it. Be responsible for your own actions in online games. Because, hosts... are not responsible for the information you choose to give out. You are.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:44 pm

And just because I feel like elaborating.... IT IS NOT ILLEAGAL TO POST A RECORDED CONVO...

Only ONE party, (in the recorded convo) has to be aware that it was recorded....if NEITHER party was aware, then it would be illegal.... so.... Caesar.. you are wrong... it is not illegal what Mussolini did... just thought Id point that out as I just spoke to a lawyer about Ceasars threats. In fact.... because he threatened legal action, I could.... take legal action against caesar if i wanted to be petty.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Can we all just get along? It's the American way >_<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm

IDK im irritated. As a host I can't be here 24 hours a day. I go out for a day with my sisters and my baby niece and come home to a world of bullshit...a player arguing with my co-host and reverting to name calling... and then he contacted forumotion and said what mussolini did was illeagal. I just had to post FACTS because I'm that kind of person.

Im not upset I'm irritated at the petty-ness and Bullshit that as a host, we have to endure. I feel like a babysitter. Don't give out your phone number in games if you have a problem with people having your phone number. It's that simple. No one can be responsible for your personal information but you, and if you choose to give it out then you need to take responsibility for your own actions.

i lurve you Adam. MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION 871743
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Twelve states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington. Be aware that you will sometimes hear these referred to inaccurately as “two-party consent” laws. If there are more than two people involved in the conversation, all must consent to the taping.

Mussolini is from California and I'm from Illinois. So I'm afraid you're wrong, my dear friend. I also would like to state that I originally asked Justin to remove the video because it was clearly breaking the law as it infringed on my rights and he refused. That's when I took the step of contacting the legal department of forumotion. Had the hosts just removed the video at my request there would have been no further need for discussion. Also, your blatant bias in a FINAL TRIBAL council is mind blowing. This is something that should have been discussed in private as I originally had intended.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 pm

OMG Tim you are such a whiner.. i mean you are only further digging your own grave and allowing everyone to see your true colors.. Stop complaining!! Its sad.. I will turn it into an audio file if it makes everyone happy! lol Wink
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

yeah srsly tim why are you being such a douche. you said those words, so it shouldnt matter if its posted or not.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:41 pm

You did not even wait for me to get home from my day out before you threw around the word "legal action" or contacted forumotion. Which ... you are still wrong about. You have no legal action to take and I did in fact remove your video.

Im sure Mussolini would have removed it once he had gotten online and was asked to do so by a host, you did not give either host a chance to talk to the person who posted your convo so that we could solve the issue in a nicer manner. Justin was very polite with you on AIM. Contacting forumotion before I can even get home to do anything was crossing the line....You gave out your phone number, it is not Our fault, or Forumotions fault. Dont sit there and expect me to keep quiet when you disrespect the hosts. I had to make a post to explain why all of a sudden Mussolini's video disappeared. As hosts we do not want to be accused of just deleting shit for no reason. I removed it and posted a message to explain why I did so.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes Mandie I would of removed the video asap. I apologize for any stress it has caused both of you hosts. I did not think it would be taken into this direction, especially when the video was only visible to those who had access to this forum. I will just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm

MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION 400479
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm pretty sure that whoever didn't have the phone number never wanted it in the first place.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

MUSSOLINI'S STATEMENT/QUESTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next