ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post TC2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Post TC2 Empty
PostSubject: Post TC2   Post TC2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 am

Well I am super annoyed at myself. I put effort into the challenge, I have put ever into speaking to everyone in the game AND I put a lot of effort into making sure everyone was on the same page for the vote. Well what do I do?!?!?! I go and self vote. It just annoys me because now I have more votes than almost anyone in the game and it has to do with the fact that I caused it for myself. BOOOOOO ON ME!!!

Anyways, I apoplgized to everyone and ultimately I hope it isn't the reason I lose this game, but shit happens I guess.

I am glad to see that everyone voted Sarah. I am assuming Jon and Sarah both also self voted.... or Sarah voted from Jon. idk. I am just happy to see a unified tribe. I hope that I can seal a nice place for myself in the game at some point here soon because I still feel like I am a bit out of the loop. There are still 15 people left I guess, so I could just chill out Smile

I amazed by Bens performance on the last challenge, I mean GEESH. I think he did more than our whole tribe combined and it wasn't like we weren't trying Smile He must really want whatever is hidden inside that glass elevator...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Post TC2 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on the 5th Immunity Challenge to Begin   Post TC2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 pm

So here I am waiting around for the challenge to be posted and see who is the 4th boot from the game. Anyways, things are going so smoothly on our tribe right now. There is like zero drama and everyone seems to be getting along, even if it is just people playing nice for the time being.... whatever it is, it makes life easier right now!!! I seem to dig most of the people on my tribe.

Cam - the yin to my yang. I find it so easy to communicate with him and he never seems to be in a grumpy mood. I also really like how he has embraced a leadership role and is doing a kick ass job with it right now! GO CAM!!!

Brant - Seems nice enough and pretty active and when is ISN'T active he, like me, becomes semi paranoid until he is sure he is safe and extremely apologetic for not being around. I like him so far, but I certainly have my eye on him, like I do everyone else.

Bryan - Seems as if he remembers me and is maybe keeping some distance from me. He hasn't really communicated with me much, but that is a bad thing. He is nice enough and helpful and hasn't pinched me out or anything- so we cool Smile

Pete - If I remember this screenname, this guy always lays low in games and coasts as far as he can UNDER THE RADAR. As of right now, he is doing an amazing job of it. He has been helpful and agreeable and pops in for short periods of time and then bounces. I see Pete sticking around for a while.... some how hahahah Smile

Kenya - My housemate told me to watch out for her and I am also generally leery of Geminis in general because they are known for their duplicity and mimicking people and the tone of a group. Anyways, she seems nice too, but hasn't been a very big help - although she seems to be the tribes cheerleader. I dig her as of now, and I do often times disagree with my roommate about who I like and dislike. Also, its early in the game.... so who knows. I have my eyes on Kenya to most!

Jon - I have known this guy for at least 6 years and he is probably the most paranoid player ever.... I mean not really, but I always kinda associate that image with him. He seems to be a self defeating worry wart who probably ends up losing most of the games he loses because of his paranoid personality and his "do anything to survive" attitude.

I am so curious as to who is going to be eliminated from the other team!!!!

I also want to continue this awesome winning streak!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle

Post TC2
Page 1 of 1