ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode Two - Epic Fail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode Two - Epic Fail Empty
PostSubject: Episode Two - Epic Fail   Episode Two - Epic Fail EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 am

Harvey was voted out Sad that makes me so sad since he is such a special and amazing person <3 <3 <3.

Anyway we lost this challenge this time, which is good and bad at the same time. It's good because I enjoy this part of the game.. the strategy.. the having to vote someone out aspect of it all. It makes you play the game. Plus you make your tribe stronger, as well as not look like as much of a threat. Mind you I have been purposely not doing too much in the challenges so far for that reason alone as well as being busy. But helping just enough to not look like I'm useless hahaha.

Now it's a matter of deciding who to vote out. Honestly just judging from looking at the challenges and online wise, I'd say Sarah. She hasn't been on much at all.. as far as I know. Plus she hasn't been on the site in 5 days, plus she didn't compete in this challenge. Nor did Pete or Bryan.

So far I've talked to Brant about it, and he agrees with the Sarah vote. Now it's just a matter of if Cam would vote that way because I feel that Brant/Bryan/me will vote the same, now we just need Cam to make it 4 solid votes and we're golden. Smile

I think it's time for me to do a few PMs to Cournojo and Travis.. two of which I haven't really spoken to since the game started.
Back to top Go down

Episode Two - Epic Fail
Page 1 of 1