ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe   Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am

I'm so excited to play this game but at the same time, I'm much more busy than I expected to be, but I'm trying my best to do what I can. I figured I'd be picked in the saving round because I have enough people in this game that love me and would want me to stay in the game so when I realized that was what was gonna happen, I wasn't concerned. Actually I was relieved, I figured Bryan, of all people, would save me! He's like my ORG husband <3 <3 <3 he's awesome.

I'm really happy with the tribe I've ended up with though. It's pure awesomeness.

Let's go over some of these people.. keep in mind, I have not really talked to many in the game because I've been super busy with work and those limited days off I have had.. have gone to my boyfriend, which is not many at all haha Smile.

Brant - I love this guy, he's awesome. We've played together way in the past and got to the final 3 together (it was a final 3) he's super cool and a strong player and I do trust him. We've talked about this game and formed a secret alliance with Bryan. We all have a connection from a previous game on ALT so that's what we're using here. Plus I trust them both so much!

Bryan - I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!! SERIOUSLY, the reason he's my ORG husband is because of the game we met in.. it was a game where we were alias' and he was my husband in that game and we just get along perfectly, it was a perfect match! Plus we've been friends ever since and always will be. I trust him more than anyone else combined I believe. I know him well too.. we've played together.. and I've hosted him before. He's such a fun dude.

Cam - Is awesome, I've been getting to know him for awhile now and yes I love him too! He's a lot of fun to talk to and pretty good at strategy. Plus he loves dogs.. and that just wins my heart in seconds right there. I do trust him in this game, I believe our friendship/connection is strong enough that I know he'll have my back. He also picked me first in the pickem I think that shows something.

Cournojo - was trying to host that game that people decided to be jerks about. I don't know them well and I have not even talked to them since this game has started. I don't know what to think of them at this point.

Kenya - ROCKS Smile

Pete - I've talked to him a bit.. and I met him before in that werewolf game but from that I feel he can be a bit gullible, so I'm not sure if he's one of those people that you just have to be the last to get to him to get his vote or what. That could mean a potential annoying player to play with. But we'll see, of course I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But we talked a little bit.

Sarah - have not met her yet

Travis - I don't know him well but I think he's one of those people that MAY lie.. I just get the vibe that he's someone to watch out for. So I'll be watching my back tons with him around!

Alright on to the Hornswoggler Tribe:

Alex, Violet, Ben, Sadie, Harvey - don't really know any of these people.. hopefully one of them leaves soon, although Harvey saved Bryan and I saved Harvey, seems cool just for that move, therefore I hope he stays Smile.

Cory - Him and I just have a negative history, I don't hate him or anything, we just naturally do not get along.

Bill - Him and I had a falling out in the last game we played, I don't know where we stand now, but we're definitely no longer friends. I can see him either completely ignoring me this game.. or talking to me to try to benefit his game. He's just that type of person. I hope to just take him out ASAP so I do not have to deal with him at all. I would rather not deal with him and am super happy he's not on my tribe.

Deetster - I love this guy, he's fricken awesome. I'm sad he's on the other tribe because I wanted to play with him again!! Oh well I'm pretty positive he'll have my back this game.

Yeah so right now I'm kinda laying low and being in the background, not normally much of my strategy but when you win that's kind of the strategy you gotta take. I'll need to talk to a few more people on my tribe to make sure I am safe but for now tis ALL good in the hood. Okay I'm not black but I couldn't help myself Razz. Oh yes and we won the first challenge, we rocked that shit hard!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe   Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 am

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Kyle, he went all psycho in the last game I played.. and tried to get people against me, although I don't think that was his original intention, it just panned out that way. Not cool by any means! Oh well I don't know what to think about him, I'm just glad he won't be on my tribe for now. Smile
Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - Snozzwanger Tribe
Page 1 of 1