ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonka-Gram 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Wonka-Gram 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wonka-Gram 2   Wonka-Gram 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Note: Wonka-Grams will not usually be posted while a Tribal Council is underway, but due to the amount of time devoted to pre-game tasks, the nature of the upcoming challenge, and the time at which your next challenge will be posted, I felt that giving you an earlier heads up this time was acceptable.

There's something in your mailbox!

It looks like a scrapbook, and on the cover:

"The team that knows their candy
Will surely do the best,
But in order to rise above,
What won't you tell the rest?

"Your second Immunity Challenge will be posted at 8:00pm EST on Friday, June 11th. Both teams will again be evenly matched in number, so no need to sit anyone out. The challenge is not live, and time is only a factor in the respect that there is a due date."

Signed,
Willy Wonka

Inside the scrapbook there are all sorts of candy recipes, pictures, discarded wrappers...what looks like an old piece of chewing gum...and all sorts of other remnants of delicious sweets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Wonka-Gram 2
Page 1 of 1