ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alt and OS Games

Go down 
+7
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
MoMo
monokolopo
Jess
Doug
Cory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
monokolopo
Star Struck
Star Struck

Alt and OS Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Cory wrote:
I think the second Ultimate Reality I had half the cast come back in the final two and then the same final two ended up being in the end again lol.

Well I made final 3 in the first one, but there was a final 2/jury allience agasint me, so I was voted out, but came 2nd in points.

Then was like first out in the 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow, old times, old times... I went to look through my old computer files (everything is backed up. everything) and found an excel file where I compiled all my records.. I totally forgot this!

Let's see..

OS19
ARS3
ARS7 (Belasen's awesome Harry Potter game)
ARS9
ARS:All Stars
ARS14
ARS19 - host (My Zelda game!) the memories!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm

I really do not remember a lot of the games I played in at Alt, or anywhere else to be honest which sorta saddens me but oh well, but anyways, here are the games I remember being in from Alt:

ARS7 - I played Ron Weasley and was either first or second voted out, not a good showing for my first game at the site lmao

ARS8 - made the final 3 with Mo and Matt, I believe Mo won immunity and voted me out, might have that wrong but a lot of people on the jury were rooting for me cause they were mad at Mo and Matt for betraying them or whatever, something along those lines. It was a fun game lol

ARS10 - Mo's game, I was DEFINITELY voted off first and was really sad about it lol

there was a poetry game that I played in, plus a big brother game (or two), I believe I was in one of the Ultimate Reality games (I think the 2nd one but not entirely sure) and thats all I can remember honestly, though I believe I hosted a Big Brother game there

honestly beyond that I don't remember, I
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 pm

I met you at another site.... we played in a game together. And you went by Mike. I think someone named Nicoholohohohohohoha or whatever was an admin. It was nutty site lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Deetster wrote:
Mo, I think I was in ARS10, and it was when my computer died and I somehow made merge...that was like, ORG embarassment x10 for me, cause that's not how I roll, lmfao!

Yes! You were!!! I don't remember how you made merge but I had no idea you were even having computer problems, HAHA, I just thought you kept to yourself because you weren't "inactive" like you would do very little but weren't absent completely...at least not that I can remember. And you were allied with my friend Susabell and she loved you, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Pete wrote:
ARS8 - made the final 3 with Mo and Matt, I believe Mo won immunity and voted me out, might have that wrong but a lot of people on the jury were rooting for me cause they were mad at Mo and Matt for betraying them or whatever, something along those lines. It was a fun game lol

HAHA! Yes, that is exactly what happened. Matt and I played everyone in that game. We had our original tribe and we both got switched to the other tribe, Sadie's tribe, made alliances with those people, voted out everyone on our original tribe after the merge, except you, and then you helped us vote out the rest of our alliance and then you were next. We were a great pair. I loved Matt. But then he went to 'law school' and didn't have TIME for games anymore, HAHAHAHA!!! Also I guess he was mad because he wasn't even asked to be in AltStars and when he said something about it he was basically told to go fuck himself. I never understood whay that happened but that's when he stopped coming around. I should poke him on Facebook.

Also, yes, you were voted out first in my game but I can't remember why. Though I thought it was in ARS22 but I think now you're right and it is in ARS10...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 am

Ooooh, okay then. It must have been ARS14 that my computer messed up with, cause Susabell is who I made the F3 with. That's what happeend. And yeah, I played a quieter game, because I was up against a big ass alliance toward the end, so I just made sure Susabell liked me, lol, and she let me go as far as she could without taking me to the end and risking her game, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:57 am

She really liked you! Who was she in the final 2 with? Was it Sean?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:09 am

yes Mandie we played a game at Survivor Worldwide aka Reality Planet. Nicholasloh was the admin and so wasn't Trevor and I. It was a crazy site, a lot of drama, you and I also hosted a game on there. I was in most of the games there too, cannot remember though which ones other than the first one, I think I hosted the third game there.

also my first ever ORG game was at SurvivorFire, which I have to say is the most annoying site ever. But I played in either SF29, 31, 33, 34 or whatever, I think I played in two of those games or whatever, tried playing in future games but never liked the site.

Also played at Reality Reviews when that was still going, don't know which games though.

Mo, I remember that game, I actually really enjoyed that game and had wondered what happened to Matt, he was a good player, I remember voting for him to win over you cause I thought he played a better game, though looking back I cannot remember what made me think that lol.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:13 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA, well it really didn't matter, we played the game pretty much 50/50 on everything, it was the only true partnership I think I ever had in a game. It was really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:11 am

Lmfao, I dunno why Mo, but I can't remember who got runner-up. I know that I voted Susabell to win, and most people did. Ze'ev got 4th, because Susabell convinced the person who was the runner up to vote Ze'ev with me, and Ze'ev flipped shit. I think Patrick went a little before him. That's all I remember.

Was Sadie in this game too? I feel like she was and she got like 8th, but I'm actually not at all positive about that one, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 am

I don't remember, I know she was invited but I don't remember. Eve sure as hell was in it though, HAHA!

I vaguely remember Sadie being in it, specifically for the "Bitch Slap" challenge where I wrote a little story to go with it and she was in Chinatown because she got slapped so much.

Ze'ev flipped out so bad, HAHA, it was amazing. He quit the jury and then rejoined because I challenged him and then left the site forever. It was really entertaining. This was also right after I voted him out of ARBB4 which he also quit the jury on...but didn't rejoin. Biggest Baby in the world.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey Pete!!! My first games were played at SurvivorFire too.

I played in SF9, SF10 and SF13!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

And yes yes you are right, You and Trevor were both Admins at Survivor Worldwide. Thats also where I met Trevor. Me and Trevor sat up all night once trying to hard code some Template with HTML script and tags lmao
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 pm

I kind of miss Survivor Worldwide to be honest, though then again I think it is for the best we've moved on lol, the site is still up though which is cool.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Nicholasloh asked me to be an admin when I felt there were already 500 of them. lmao I told him I could help out where it was needed but, he wanted a complete overhall.... I tried to give them some direction but I didnt want to come in and just start taking over everything.... I told him many times I was willing to help. Toooooo many people all thinking they had control was kind of whack. Thats why I thought survivor worldwide was a little crazy.... although, I played in a couple of the games there, and they went fine. Im surprised that site is still up and running, I bet they have had 5million different admins by now.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm

well the site is still up but no one is on there anymore, it's completely dead now lmao.

It was so hard trying to keep that site going with Nicholasloh, he just kept wanting to change things and stuff, like yeah updating is always a good idea but completely changing it all the time just never works lol. It was a fun time though when it was active.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Alt and OS Games - Page 2 Altsig10

I found this.... on one of my flash drives. lmao

It said I was currently in OS18..... and.....Of course we discussed I was in OS24....

VS was some site that Mark had.... (earlymovie)
RTVO was Mike's site (chanlsurfr)
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 am

Ben, do you still have records of the Zelda game? I'm pretty sure I played in it, and I'm trying to put together my record. If you still have all that, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 am

Oh, Amanda too. Do you have any records or anything about AltStars 2?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:21 am

Ugh, the more I think about my record, the more games I remember.

I'm trying to find a couple games:

- Survivor: Greece - played as Judd Sergeant, voted out at merge or a bit after. Hosted by someone who always hosted under the alias of Gina (from the show).

- Survivor: Greenland - played as Jonathan Penner, got very far; voted out because I tried to play 100% ... also hosted by Gina.

- Survivor Global Caribbean (maybe) - Got F4 or F3 or something like that.

- Survivor Guatemala - this'll by far be the most difficult for me to find since it was just a "rewind" alias game...and those are everywhere. I wish I could remember any details. I know the site looked really cool...?

- I don't remember the name, but it was a Survivor game that was pirate-themed, there were a bunch of live challenges, and one of the Tribe's names was Cutlass (this would been like...five years ago or something)

Lemme know if anyone's got any leads on these games.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 am

Found Survivor Global.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 am

You know what game that never got completed but it was So awesome, was Mandie's mystery game, I forgot who she hosted it with but it was all anime alias's and I forget the name. It never got finished, but I was loving that game so much. It was kinda like the mole.

I remember going through some of the stuff that was written and finding secret clues and then something pointed to a mole of some sorts which was someone named Phoenix, but he got eliminated pretty quick in the game.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:04 am

If that's the game I'm thinking of, it looked really cool. I didn't play it, but Mandie showed me bits and pieces and kinda explained it to me. Looked freakin incredible.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 am

It was a really great concept, I just wish we could have gotten to see it to completion.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 am

I was out like right away in that game because I didn't have the patience for it, HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alt and OS Games   Alt and OS Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alt and OS Games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next