ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+5
sand storm
chippewa
LSFissue
Cory
Doug
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Welcome, Hornswoggler Tribe, to the very first Tribal Council of the game. This is the place in the Factory where you will have to answer for your actions. This is the place where things you say, things you do, and things you eat may come back to bite you in the bum!

Here's how this will work. Each one of you is eligible to vote in this Tribal Council. You will be voting for one member of your Tribe to go home. They will no longer be able to compete for the chance to inherit this Factory, and each one of you will be one step closer to the prize. As mentioned before, you need to make your vote in your Journal where it says "Tribal Council Votes." Please include a reason. When all the votes are read, the person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Factor immediately.

But before we vote, a few questions:

EVERYONE: This early on in the game, what do you base your vote on?

Alex, you began the game in the spotlight. You were one of two people chosen to decide the tribes. Why do you think that Kyle chose you, how did you decide on your tribe, and how did you feel about being singled out so early?

Ben, you were almost the last person selected at the beginning of the game. In a way, you were also singled out early. How does that affect the way you begin the game?

Bill, how do you feel your Tribe performed in this Immunity Challenge? I observed a team working well together, but in all reality, the Snozzwanger Tribe nearly doubled this team's total. What happened?

Cory, in a challenge that was aimed at teamwork, how does a team that worked so well together re-gain confidence in itself after losing to a tribe that was simply faster than you?

Deetster, what was strategy for this first Immunity Challenge? Was there a specific strategy in mind?

Harvey, at the beginning of the game, you weren't split into Tribes. When you have the chance to speak with people openly, perhaps under the impression that you'll stay that way for awhile and compete individually, what's it like suddenly being cut in half and placed on a team?

Sadie, another person singled out early on, you were the last person selected for the Hornswoggler Tribe. Is this something that affects the way you view yourself in this game, or are you able to process it and move on?

Voilet, you've been singled out perhaps more than anyone else early on in this game. When certain people remain almost completely out of the limelight, and you remain in it, how do you react? Do you view being picked first to enter the factor and first to be placed on a Tribe as a good thing or a bad thing?

Alright, let's begin the voting. Please make your vote in your Journal in the "Tribal Council Votes" thread. You will have until 11:00pm on Thursday, June 10th to place your votes. Results will not be posted until then, so feel free to change your vote at any time before then if you feel the need.

Treemail will be posted sometime tomorrow with information about the next Immunity Challenge, and Kyle will be joining you tomorrow night after Tribal Council results have been posted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:27 pm

WHAT IS BEST FOR THE TRIBE. WE WANT TO WIN THESE CHALLENGES, SO WE HAVE TO STAY AS STRONG AS WE CAN AT THIS POINT.

Cory, in a challenge that was aimed at teamwork, how does a team that worked so well together re-gain confidence in itself after losing to a tribe that was simply faster than you?

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS, THEY WERE FASTER. WE DO WORK VERY WELL AS A TEAM AND THAT WILL ONLY IMPROVE WITH TIME. SURE, WE ARE DISAPPOINTED THAT WE LOST, BUT WE CAN'T LOSE MORAL.
Back to top Go down
LSFissue
Star Burst
Star Burst

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Alex, you began the game in
the spotlight. You were one of two people chosen to decide the tribes.
Why do you think that Kyle chose you, how did you decide on your tribe,
and how did you feel about being singled out so early?

It's kind of interesting because I was one of last to be picked to be saved too. I don't feel by forming this tribe I am the tribe leader however. I'd like to say Sorry to Violet Deet and Sadie who worked ESPECIALLY hard on this challenge for nothing. I'll have to ask Kyle when he joins us why he picked me... assuming I'm even still here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Sorry everyone! Something seemed to have slipped my mind!

In regards to the Tribal Council questions posted in here, please post the answers in this thread. They are due at the same time the votes must be submitted. There is no immediate penalty for not answering these questions, but if it becomes a habit, you will surely end up on the "Bad Boys and Girls List," and we'll have to have a chat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 am

Bill, how do you feel your Tribe performed in this Immunity Challenge? I observed a team working well together, but in all reality, the Snozzwanger Tribe nearly doubled this team's total. What happened?

I thought we did alright. The other tribe had a better plan, and, well, they deserved it.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of assistance in this challenge. I was on a couple different times during the span of this challenge, but no one else was online. Sad I seem to be on a different schedule than you guys, but I am here and will work hard for this team given the opportunity.

PM me if you haven't talked to me or you need to get ahold of me and I'm not online! I really do check this quite frequently.

Activity and who's talked to me. Some people I still don't know their s/n..... that's a problem when we're already at the first TC.
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 am

I think we have to do what is best for the tribe; I don't think there's anything else much to go on.

Ben,
you were almost the last person selected at the beginning of the game. In a way, you were also singled out early. How does that affect the way you begin the game?

A little worried, naturally. Being last, second to Kyle, made me a little frazzled. I'm just glad everyone was still playing at the end of that.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Stardust
Stardust
Violet

Buffalo

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Voilet, you've been singled out perhaps more than anyone else early on in this game. When certain people remain almost completely out of the limelight, and you remain in it, how do you react? Do you view being picked first to enter the factor and first to be placed on a Tribe as a good thing or a bad thing?

I am not sure why everyone picked me first. In a situation like the beginning of this game people have to make snap judgements based on what they know. All anyone knew about me at that point was my name. If I gave off a positive first impression then I hope I live up to everyone's expectations. And if I gave off a negative first impression I hope I can prove everyone wrong. Either way, I am sure that once people get to know me, my name will not even matter because everyone will have other things to base their opinions on.

Like everyone keeps saying, we need to keep our tribe strong.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm

My vote really will come down to challenge performance, and social performance. It's really that simple at this point for me, because there's not much else that is fair to go off of in my opinion. Whoever has put in the least of those two, I think will probably be the one to go, and at least will be the one I'm voting.

Deetster, what was strategy for this first Immunity Challenge? Was there a specific strategy in mind?

The only thing we truly could do was try out hardest to make the best of the time we had. There couldn't be too much strategy for that kind of challenge from my perspective, but maybe not thinking it out too much was part of why we didn't do as well...
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 pm

EVERYONE: This early on in
the game, what do you base your vote on?

I think it is important to do what will benefit the tribe.

Sadie, another
person singled out early on, you were the last person selected for the
Hornswoggler Tribe. Is this something that affects the way you view
yourself in this game, or are you able to process it and move on?

Nobody wants to be picked last, but I am not taking it personally because Alex did not know me prior to being on the Hornswoggler Tribe. He was in a tough position having to choose tribes so soon and I think he did an excellent job!
Back to top Go down
harvey
Stargazer
Stargazer

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 pm

lol sorry ya'll

good luck in the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1