ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate" Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate"   Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate" EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Welcome, tribes, to your first Immunity Challenge. As I mentioned before, these challenges will help me determine who is the best-suited to take over my chocolate factory. In order to begin this process, I need to ensure that you all know how to make chocolate. In this challenge, your tribe will be doing just that: making chocolate! I will provide you with the ingredients, and your tribe will mix them together and pass them along to the Oompa Loompas for molding and packaging.

Here are your ingredients:

- Sugar
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa liquor
- Milk
- Vanilla

Here's how the challenge will work. It is extremely simple, but the tribe that works best together to organize their time will surely have an advantage. You must mix these ingredients by making six posts: one for each ingredient added, and one for mixing. These posts can be made by anyone in the tribe, but one member may not post twice in a row. Also, because we don't want the ingredients sitting for too long unmixed, you must make each post in the cycle within two minutes of the last. Here's what one cycle should look like:

Quote :
Post 1: "Adds sugar" 8:00pm
Post 2: "Adds cocoa butter" 8:01pm
Post 3: "Adds cocoa liquor" 8:02pm
Post 4: "Adds milk" 8:04pm
Post 5: "Adds vanilla" 8:05pm
Post 6: "Mixes ingredients" 8:07pm

Once you have completed this cycle, your tribe has gained a point.

A couple things:

- Make an appropriately-named new thread in your Tribe's Suite to complete this challenge.
- If you make a mistake within a cycle, you must start the cycle over.
- There is no specified time, either minimum or maximum, that you must make between cycles, but you must wait for one cycle to be completed before beginning the next.

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

This challenge will end tomorrow (Wednesday, June 9th) at 8:00pm EST (22 hours). The tribe that has produced the most chocolate (and subsequently, gained the most points) will win Immunity and safety from Tribal Council. The losing Tribe will have a date with me at Tribal Council where they will vote off one of their own and then welcome Kyle as their new tribemate.

Take a moment to strategize...

Potential chocolatiers, ready? GO!

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate"   Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate" EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Well, everyone, I'm very impressed! So much chocolate!

In fact, you've all made so much chocolate that it's going to take me and all the Oompa Loompas a while to double-check all of the production!

But don't worry, I'll have your results up as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Immunity Challenge 1 - "Making Chocolate"
Page 1 of 1