ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hornswoggler Tribe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Alex and Cam look at each other nervously, and
begin:

Alex chooses Violet.
Cam chooses Kenya.

Alex chooses Cory.
Cam chooses Jonathan/cournojo.

Alex
chooses Bill/chippewa.
Cam chooses Bryan.

Alex chooses
Deetster.
Cam chooses Travis.

Alex chooses Ben/sand storm.
Cam
chooses Pete.

Alex chooses Harvey.
Cam chooses Sarah.

Alex
chooses Sadie.
Cam chooses Brant.

WTF Tribe! Way to pick me last. Oh well, I will get over it. I would have thought Cam would have at least chosen me sooner than that; Alex I am not surprised about choosing me low since I do not know him/her

Alex
Ben
Bill
Cory
Deetster
Harvey
Sadie
Violet

I like that I am at least familiar with Ben, Bill, Cory, and Deet. I had no idea Deet was 19!! A baby! Alex, Harvey, and Violet are mysteries. Maybe I can threaten Harvey that I know where he lives, except he is a detective apparently and I think he would just find me first.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm

I talked to Deet and Bill today. Both are nice guys
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Woot me and Alex got 29 points...and i totally made my post count goal lol. hopefully he is glad he chose me!! I feel kind of bad quitting now, but i got other commitments!!! plus there were other people willing to post, so why not take a break?
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Why is the other tribe giving us "good luck" for tc? what a bunch of suck ups! seriosuly i don't want your luck snottypants tribe!

Honestly though, this is one challenge I don't mind losing because we are strengthening the tribe (well hopefully Kyle is a good player/halfway decent)

I am pissed though that I spent so much damn time on the challenge only to lose. It showed I was dedicated to the tribe, but could make me seem like a threat later on
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Oh and did you ask me about being picked last in TC because i whined in my journal about being picked last? lol
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Hahaha, noooo, being at the beginning of the game, I focused on first-impressions a lot, so anyone that was singled out as being first, last, or spotlighted got a similar question Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Yay we won the IC!!! I'm glad Kyle sucked ass because it made my 4 points less pathetic!

Ben and Violet owned!

Also smart of me to put Kyle on my bootlist. I'm good at picking the weak player! Watching the World Cup for ALL of that time? give me a break, the world cup has commercials.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Whats with the challenge being at 7:00pm? Don't you know that is when me and all the old people in America watch Jeopardy?

I will have to manage, at least it is non-live.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 am

This game is DEFINITELY heating up with this latest tc

im kind of in an informal alliance w/ Deet, Cory, and Bill. Deet is my favorite, for some reason knowing he is 19 makes him absolutely adorable to me. Plus he and I watched Oprah together once, it was amazing.

My only worry is that I would feel weird about voting off sandstorm and Violet in the future. Violet is active, and i respect that. sandstorm si like old school alt, and so i have this like allegiance to my old school alt players, which also includes Deet, Cory, and Bill. so yeah. to me sandstorm is like a legend. it would just be wrong to eliminate a legend.

but yeah i feel a lot better knowing i sort of have an alliance, but i also like that it isnt set in stone so im still free to be my own person.

im just worried that if we all vote kyle, kyle will have a special prize from the glass elevator to use and i'll be screwed
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

So deet and kyle got into a huge ass catfight it looks like....i dunno if that was the best move for deet and our tribe, but at least it gets everything out in the open
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:58 pm

I was so good posting in this journal at the beginning!!! But now, not so much. Seven minutes til the challenge, we better win because we cant go into a merge with numbers lower.

I think morale is bad. I'm kind of glad ben had to go on vacation or work or whatever, made it an easy vote, reunified the tribe a bit, and kept me safe for a while longer.

So now its down to me, deet, cory, violet, alex, and kyle. I like that. I think me, deet, cory, and violet can vote off alex and kyle. We have a majority. Alex and Kyle had to vote out someone on their "side" but My side remains strong!!! Woot!!! I really have no formal alliance, Bill was the one who was pushing a Sadie/Deet/Cory/Bill foursome (not for sex...just for survivor), and once he was voted out it and cory's allegiancy has been questioned i feel like that has kind of fizzled. I see myself working w/ Deet and Violet. I really want to know who Violet is! Three minutes til the challenge. I am the only one on AIM hopefully others show up. I did see Deet and Kyle logged onto Alt

How about no challenge this weekend? or post it Friday afternoon? Yeah. I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm really getting tired of obsessively refreshing "The Factory" to see the challenge so I am posting this here to distract myself and hopefully once I hit send the challenge will be up.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 am

im getting along with Kyle...but the fact that he says aiight bothers me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

Kyle is 32!!! and he talks like a new jersey wannabee gangster.....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hornswoggler Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggler Tribe   Hornswoggler Tribe Empty

Back to top Go down

Hornswoggler Tribe
Page 1 of 1