ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 14 Empty
PostSubject: TC 14   TC 14 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your seventh elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our seventh member of the Supreme Court.

TC 14 2s60ms4 TC 14 15y690y TC 14 15i23yb TC 14 2wcfrzl TC 14 Etuzvn

Our PRESIDENT this round (and winner of immunity)

TC 14 Suit-and-tie2 = TC 14 2s60ms4

We shall now bring in the jury:

TC 14 Zsny3s TC 14 2ccms61 TC 14 2db4egy TC 14 157dr3p TC 14 20subfd TC 14 2zgf1qw

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING CAESAR ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Now that those of you remaining have experienced at least 75% of the game, we'd like some feedback. What was successul about the game? What was unsuccessful? Please, be specific!

2. If you could exchange one player still in the game with one player now on the jury, who would it be and why?

3. Which player still in the game do you think you would have the best chance of winning against?

4. How confident are you that it will be you sitting in the finals?

5. If you could say 1 thing to 1 juror, what would it be and who would you say it to?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR CAESAR.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Anyone who still has a veto may use it at this or the next Tribal Council, otherwise it will be forfeited. The next TC is your last chance to use it if you haven't already.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, JUNE 7th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 14   TC 14 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Hello again Maneo Smile

It's that time again to answer some questions for Aphrodite and I.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. Who do you believe you have the best chance of winning against?

2. Did you make any new friends in this game? Did you bond with anyone you didn't know before this game? Become better friends with someone you only knew casually? Who did you bond with the most?

3. Do you expect to continue speaking with anyone once this game is over? Anyone you hope to never speak to again?

4. Prepare for the jury. What do you believe is your best argument for getting the jury to vote for you?

5. Let's say we were to host this exact game again but with 20 different players. What would your advice to those players be?

AGAIN, POST YOUR ANSWERS IN YOUR JOURNAL!!
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 14   TC 14 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 am

CAESAR: [ SADDAM ] Nothing personal. We just never worked together in the game.

CHURCHILL: This. Has been a long ass time coming. You think you can just sit there and vote for me because we haven't "talked" PIFFLE SIR! PIFFLE I SAY! That is why I am voting for Saddam Hussein. I hope Satan hasn't missed you to much. Bye!

JACKSON: My vote is for Saddam. Goodbye Saddam and hello final 4.
SADDAM: My vote is for Andrew Jackson. DIAF CUNT. TC 14 409166 TC 14 409166 TC 14 409166 TC 14 409166 TC 14 409166 No but seriously, I hope Caesar beats you. TC 14 277317

SMOKE JAGUAR: My vote is for Saddam because he is the last person that is not a part of my F4 alliance. Sorry. Simple as that.

TOTAL VOTES:

SADDAM: TC 14 227185 TC 14 227185 TC 14 227185 TC 14 227185
JACKSON: TC 14 227185

Last edited by -jk- on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 14   TC 14 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 am

Welcome, MANEO to tribal council 14. Tonight, one of you will join WANG KON, RAMESSES, NAPOLEON, MUSSOLINI, KHUFU & CALIGULA in the jury and have a hand in deciding who wins this game.

TC 14 2s60ms4 TC 14 15y690y TC 14 15i23yb TC 14 2wcfrzl TC 14 Etuzvn

TC 14 Suit-and-tie2 = TC 14 2s60ms4

There are a total of 5 votes at tonight's TC, CAESAR is immune. I'll read the votes...

1st Vote....

TC 14 2wcfrzl

2nd Vote.....

TC 14 15i23yb

3rd Vote....

TC 14 2wcfrzl

Thats 2 votes SADDAM, 1 vote JACKSON ...

4th Vote and the next member of the SUPREME COURT...

TC 14 2wcfrzl

3 votes, that's enough.
TC 14 813939Thank you for playing SADDAM! You will soon join CALIGULA, KHUFU, MUSSOLINI, NAPOLEON, RAMESSES and WANG KON on the SUPREME COURT. Your role in this game is not over! You will become the seventh member of the jury and will help decide the winner of Survivor: Civilization!

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted shortly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TC 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 14   TC 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: