ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:20 pm

I have no idea what this initial task is going to be, but I like to do a pre-game thing just to show my mindset and thoughts before the start of the game. That way if I'm eliminated in some crazy twist, I'll at least have a post in here before my final words. Hopefully I'm in this for a long time, but I'm prepared to go at any time because you can't always foresee twists and unexpected idols.

I recognize a lot of names from the site, but I don't think that I've played with many people in this at all. Deetster --- yes. A reunion between the two of us would prove interesting, I'm sure, although I'm not sure if we'd work together or target each other. I think that Kenya is playing, and we could make great allies as we've brought each other to the final two in past games. Otherwise, I have no idea, but I'd like to just survive the opening task/round/whatever it is, collect information that may be useful later as far as formulating strategy, and hopefully just stay under the radar or if anything, showing that I'm a relatively strong player but not THE strong player in this game.

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I haven't seen this movie for about ten years, so perhaps I should re-familiarize myself with it...

I very much fear natural alliances. I have none, but I'm sure other people already have final X plans.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Potential Allies

{Bill/chippewa} - I think he once applied to one of my failed attempts at a game, probably like 3 or more years ago at Alt. It never started, and I doubt that he remembers me.
{Bryan} - I see him around the site a lot. He may have been Timothy in ARS23, who I liked but voted out because he had Internet problems or something, and we didn't have the opportunity to communicate long-term. If this IS Timothy, then he has a really tight bond with Kenya. Based on this pre-game elimination twist, it does seem like he's the same person.
{Cam/DogDude84} - I see him around the site a lot, don't think I ever talked to him. I've always wondered if he was the Cam who killed me and my ally in Jeremy's AR:BR back at Alt.
{Deetster} - He's an excellent host and one of the best overall ORG players I've ever seen. I've witnessed him almost completely control other games and manipulate people into (including me) into thinking they're making decisions on their own that he's actually made for them. He's smart and dangerous, but we seem to get along well, so I'm up for working with him. He's also seen the best and worst of me, so I can't play dumb with him.
{Kenya} - She's a friend. We were in opposing alliances and then merged to take control of the game in ARS23. I expect that I'll work with her, but she has lots of friends, so I don't know where I'll be on her priority list. Kenya is such an epic social player.
{Pete} - I see him around the site a lot, and I've talked to him a few times. Hopefully we can work together.
{Sarah/smissy} - Either Pete's sister or Pete's friend if my memory holds true. I think we played Tengaged games together, although we rarely talked. But we can maintain that positive relationship in this, I hope.

Concerns

{Cory} - In an Alt game hosted by Mandie and Justin (ARS15, I think), I talked to someone named Cory about an alliance and didn't eventually join in, which he held against me. Hopefully if it's the same Cory, he doesn't recognize me or hold anything against me.
{Travis} - In ARS20, Orlando and I were a final two alliance, and Travis was one of our main opposition, creating an Orlandosucks Tribe. Then in Jeremy's Survivor: Shit I Like, Travis was the only person on my original tribe who didn't vote for me to win. He apparently didn't like me very much and he witnessed me doing really well on the challenges, so if he recognizes that I'm WALL-E from that game, then I fear the worst. Hopefully we can have a fresh start.

Cory and Travis are already bonding, so they need broken up. Unless I think I can work with them.

No Idea

{Alex/LSFissue} - No idea.
{Ben/sand storm} - No idea.
{Cournojo} - No idea.
{Harvey} - No idea.
{Kyle/Starvnmarvin} - No idea. I'm guessing this isn't sublimeoqwee Kyle.
{Sadie} - No idea.
{Violet} - No idea.

Me

{Brant} - Self-explanatory.

Last edited by Brant on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Saved
Cam/DogDude84 - Violet
Cory - Travis
Violet - Sadie
Travis - Cory
Sadie - Cam/DogDude84
Brant - Bill/chippewa
Bill/chippewa - Brant
Bryan - Kenya
Deetster - Sarah/smissy
Pete - Deetster
Sarah/smissy - Pete
Harvey - Bryan
Ben/sand storm - Cournojo
Kenya - Harvey
Kyle/Starvnmarvin - Alex/LSFissue
Cournojo - Ben

---

Yet to Be Saved
Kyle/Starvnmarvin

Yet to Save
Alex/LSFissue

Last edited by Brant on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Wow! If all your posts are like that last one, you're gonna make keeping track of this game very easy for me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

I try; it'll be a good record to have. Smile I'm not perfect, though, and I'll get lazier as the game progresses if I'm still around.

I can't wait to talk to people and for things to start. I suppose this will probably take a day or so to complete, though.

Oh yeah, Sarah is Pete's sister or friend or something. I semi-remember from Tengaged. It's interesting what happened with Pete, Deetster, and Sarah this opening.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Brant wrote:
I'm not perfect, though, and I'll get lazier as the game progresses if I'm still around.

lol, I think we all get this way. But I suppose I'll let you have some quality time with your journal. I'm sure having me creeping over your shoulder is a bit...well, creepy Razz
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 pm

I don't mind, lol. I've had the most random conversations with hosts in my confessional before in other games. I love when hosts care enough about their games to keep up with reading them. But if you ever copy and paste something to compare for record, just make sure you don't include the random comments in parentheses. Pre-Game 871743

Bill and I randomly saved each other. Cam, Sadie, and Violet did a seemingly random 3-way save. Deetster, Pete, and Sarah did some kind of 3-way save that I assume they negotiated over AIM. Cory and Travis like each other and saved each other. I'm sure Bryan saved Kenya knowing she'd save him. Everything makes sense so far. It's going to be weird when it comes down to people who, if they save someone else, will eliminate themselves. It hurts thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Hahaha, I'll make sure to be extra careful about those parentheses Wink
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Poor Harvey. Saving Bryan who already saved Kenya so he CANNOT return the favor. But if it stands, it decreases the possibility of the last two remaining people having to kill themselves to save the other person --- which could last in an infinitely long stand still. If Kenya saves Harvey and it cycles 3-way or more and if more cycles occur, then the stand still problem will re-emerge, I think. Hmm. I'm out for the night, though. Should be interesting to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 am

It took less than 12 hours for all of the chocolate bars to be sorted. So if that's any indication, then we hopefully won't have many inactive players in this. Because easy votes are no fun. Pre-Game 204853

I'm excited/nervous about what's going to happen next. I'm really interested in seeing what tribe alignments (assuming we get tribes) we're going to have. I just hope I'm placed within a group I can "click" with and not feel on the outs. As I keep saying, non-masked games like this scare me since I haven't played with and don't talk to these people a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm sure it's evident by now that in games where confessional post count isn't public, I like to post updates every time something happens or I have a new thought. It makes it easier than posting ridiculous paragraphs of text every round trying to summarize everything.

I see absolutely no reason why Kyle would pick me, but I posted there hoping that MAYBE I'd have a chance. Just to put my name in the mix. I'm sure that the Mysterious Glass Elevator has some kind of idol(s) and/or other prize(s) in there. To help shift the balance of power and eliminate predictability. And to induce heart attacks every time votes are read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Game   Pre-Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game
Page 1 of 1