ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treemail for IC 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Treemail for IC 14 Empty
PostSubject: Treemail for IC 14   Treemail for IC 14 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Treemail for IC 14 14vikx3

CONGRATULATIONS! You have advanced to the MODERN ERA! You are now officially in the top 25% of the original cast! The end is so close you can almost taste it...

5 of you remain.

3 Tribal Council's left.

1 winner...

...will it be you?

The Pope is no more. For the rest of the game, the immunity winner will now be known as the PRESIDENT, and will not wear a hat at all, but a suit and tie instead:

Treemail for IC 14 Suit-and-tie2

Treemail for IC 14 2zgf1qw was voted out of the MANEO TRIBE...

and became the sixth member of our jury!

YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE:

Kind: Non-live
Date: Saturday, June 5th
Time: 1pm EST (12 noon CST)

You are competing for Individual Immunity.

The time the challenge will be posted above is somewhat rough. Hopefully I will be awake by noon to post, otherwise as soon as I wake up I will do so. The next challenge is non-live however, in the case of an extreme tie it will be settled by speed so a quick return of the challenge is favorable. It will be due Sunday night.

If you haven't yet, please fill out round thirteen's confessional questions, now posted in the United Nations.

Back to top Go down

Treemail for IC 14
Page 1 of 1