ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Television Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Welcome to the Television Room Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Television Room   Welcome to the Television Room EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Welcome to the Television Room. One of the most mysterious rooms in my factory, the Television Room is devoted to delivering Wonka creations to families via their own home television set. What's that? A scientific break-through? Telepor...what? Please, stop mumbling, I'm trying to speak to you.

Anyway, during your time in this room, you will be given the opportunity to earn what is called the Peace Out Pop! The Peace Out Pop will allow you to switch tribes at any point in the game. Of course, this means that this reward only lasts as long as there are tribes left in the game. If you win this reward, you wield an awesome power, but will you find the opportunity to use it in a useful manner, or will it backfire? That's not for me to say...

Sound like something worth playing for?

Alright, here's what you have to do. In order to earn the Peace Out Pop, you must help the Oompa Loompas clean up a mess they've so clumsily made. As you can see above you, we've attempted to send a chocolate bar from one end of the room to the other with the power of television. What's that? Teleporta...what? Please, stop talking while I'm talking...besides, you're mumbling. I can't understand a single word you're saying.

ANYWAY, we've attempted to send a chocolate bar from one end of the room to the other, but something went wrong, and all of the chocolate bar particles are stuck floating at the top of this room. In order to collect them all, you'll need to use a chocolate magnet! Of course such a thing exists, silly child...

Here's how you'll use it.

You see, there are 24 pieces of chocolate left in the room, and my Oompa Loompas are tired. I need you to gather each piece like this:

Quote :
Grabs a piece of chocolate.

Or something to that extent. There is of course a catch: the magnet needs at least 5 minutes to charge between uses. This means that you must wait five minutes between each post. If you are quick, you can complete this task in a matter of two hours. Should you complete it, you win the Peace Out Pop and the ability to mutiny at any point in the game as long as there are tribes.

Survivor, ready? GO!

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Welcome to the Television Room
Page 1 of 1