ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3]

Go down 

Who Should Win MOTW 1
Jessica
MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_lcap6%MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Pete/Mike/Castle
MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_lcap6%MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Mandie
MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_lcap69%MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
DJ
MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_lcap19%MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dj
dj

MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] Empty
PostSubject: MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3]   MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I fell Jessica should be member of the week because of all the work she put into making the pics for the Survivor: Samoa signature contest. They look great.

I would like to Nominate Mandie.
My reason is because she has opened ORG Planet and deserves recognition for recreating another community which people can come in and enjoy.

I'll nominate Pete for MOTW for his cool "Survivor:China" fanfictions, and for keeping the mini-games consistently updated for reposting by me and other avid visitors.

I'd like to nominate you DJ because you are hosting the first Survivor game here at ORG Planet and doing a great job at it might I add. Plus you do have the most post on the entire forum so I feel you definitely deserve it.

Come on, if Amanda isn't the very first MOTW then I will projectile vomit on your face. So I nominate her just in case.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3]   MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Congratulations, Mandie! You have won MOTW! Give yoself a flashy rank, girl!
Back to top Go down

MOTW VOTING [September 27 - October 3]
Page 1 of 1