ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 13 Empty
PostSubject: TC 13   TC 13 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:53 pm

1. If you were to make it to the end, do you think a jury will vote for you?

2. If you win the final challenge, how will you decide who you are taking with you to the final 2? For example, are you going to take someone you know you can beat, or are you going to take the person you feel deserves to be sitting with you.

3. Several of you thought this challenge was too hard, what made it hard?

4. What do you think has gotten you this far in the game?

5. I have to ask, is this going to be another unanimous vote?

Hello again tribes Smile

It's that time again to answer some questions for Aprhodite and I.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. List the order you think the reamaining members of your tribe will be voted out.

2. As of this moment there are 5 jury members. Khufu, Caligula, Mussolini, Napoleon and Ramesses. Which of these jury members do you think will vote for you if you make the final 2?

3. So far, what has been your best move in the game?

4. Is there anyone left that you DONT want to see win this game?

5. What are you doing for the 4th of July?

AGAIN, POST YOUR ANSWERS IN YOUR JOURNAL!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 13   TC 13 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your sixth elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our sixth member of the Supreme Court.

TC 13 2s60ms4 TC 13 15y690y TC 13 15i23yb TC 13 2wcfrzl TC 13 Etuzvn TC 13 2zgf1qw

TC 13 Mitre = TC 13 2wcfrzl

We shall now bring in the jury:

TC 13 2ccms61 TC 13 Zsny3s TC 13 2db4egy TC 13 157dr3p TC 13 20subfd

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING SADDAM ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. If you were to make it to the end, do you think a jury will vote for you?

2. If you win the final challenge, how will you decide who you are taking with you to the final 2? For example, are you going to take someone you know you can beat, or are you going to take the person you feel deserves to be sitting with you.

3. Several of you thought this challenge was too hard, what made it hard?

4. What do you think has gotten you this far in the game?

5. I have to ask, is this going to be another unanimous vote?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR SADDAM.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE FRIDAY NIGHT, JUNE 4th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 13   TC 13 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 pm

CAESAR: [ Wang Kon ] I'm so so sorry. This will be by far the hardest vote I'll ever have to make in this game. I feel like this is a move that had to be made for me to have any shot at winning. You've become a friend of mine and I sincerely hope that we will remain friends after everything is over. Good game and I'll talk to you soon. <3

CHURCHILL: Well, this is unexpected and also early. I wish I didn't have to vote out this person so soon BUT since they insist on targetting me... screw you ash hoe! I am voting for WANG. Suck it.

JACKSON: I don't think I've ever made a more difficult vote. This dude deserves to win this game and he was my first alliance in the whole game. He's a joy to be around but he took my position in the game. I was to be the fun loving final 6-only player, but I'm not. My vote is for Wang Kon. This is Tim's fault.

SADDAM: My vote is for Smoke Jaguar. It's kinda annoying how entitled you are despite sucking so badly. You & Churchill are probably my only shots of winning a jury vote. At the same time, my main focus needs to be getting to the end and I need Wang here to help me do that.

SMOKE JAGUAR: My vote is for Wang Kon because the bastard is trying to target me and he's just completely ridiculous and I'm tired of him and he is not a part of my F4 alliance.

WANG KON: I gladly vote to snuff... SMOKEY!!! FINALLY I HAVE GOTTEN MY WAY!!!! SADDAM IS SAFE AND STUPID BITCHASS SMOKE WILL BE GOING HOME!!! WANG KON HAS DONE IT!!! HUZZAHH!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! BYE BYE STUPIDHEAD!!! ENJOY MY FOOT AS I CURBSTOMP YOUR ASS

TOTAL VOTES:

WANG KON: TC 13 227185 TC 13 227185 TC 13 227185 TC 13 227185
SMOKE JAGUAR: TC 13 227185 TC 13 227185

Last edited by -jk- on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 13   TC 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Welcome, MANEO to tribal council 13. Tonight, one of you will join RAMESSES, NAPOLEON, MUSSOLINI, CALIGULA & KHUFU in the jury and have a hand in deciding who wins this game.

TC 13 2s60ms4 TC 13 15y690y TC 13 15i23yb TC 13 2wcfrzl TC 13 Etuzvn TC 13 2zgf1qw

TC 13 Mitre = TC 13 2wcfrzl

There are a total of 6 votes at tonight's TC, SADDAM is immune. I'll read the votes...

1st Vote....

TC 13 2zgf1qw

2nd Vote.....

TC 13 Etuzvn

3rd Vote....

TC 13 Etuzvn

Thats 2 votes SMOKE JAGUAR, 1 vote WANG KON...

4th Vote....

TC 13 2zgf1qw

2 votes SMOKE JAGUAR, 2 votes WANG KON, 2 votes left...

5th Vote.....

TC 13 2zgf1qw

6th Vote and the next member of the SUPREME COURT

TC 13 2zgf1qw

TC 13 813939Thank you for playing WANG! You did us a big favor filling in last-minute and you brought alot of energy and spice to the game. Thank you again. You will soon join KHUFU, CALIGULA, MUSSOLINI, NAPOLEON and RAMESSES on the SUPREME COURT. Your role in this game is not over! You will become the sixth member of the jury and will help decide the winner of Survivor: Civilization!

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted shortly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TC 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 13   TC 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: