ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm

This is where you will be voting each time you go to Tribal Council.

VOTING

A couple things:
- Please devote one post to each vote.
- I will make sure each Tribal Council is numbered, so please indicate which Tribal Council the vote is for (i.e. "Tribal Council 5").
- Please include a reason for your vote.

An example vote:

Tribal Council 1:
I'm voting for Charlie Bucket, because he just gets on everyone's nerves, and he's not an especially valuable asset.

BOOT-LIST

In this game, if you do not vote, you receive a vote against yourself. To prevent this from happening, you are encouraged (but not required) to create what is called a boot-list. A boot-list is a list of everyone on your tribe, ordered according to which one you would like to see voted off first. #1 should represent the person you want to see voted off first, and the last person on the list should be the person you want to keep in the game the most.

In the event that you do not place a vote, I will check to see if you have a boot-list. If you do, I will count the first name on the list as your vote, and you will not receive a self-vote.

If you create a boot-list, update it whenever necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
harvey
Stargazer
Stargazer

Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Voting for Bill tonight even though I have no chance to stay!
Back to top Go down

Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1