ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 10 Empty
PostSubject: TC 10   TC 10 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your fouth elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our third juror.

TC 10 2s60ms4 TC 10 15y690y TC 10 15i23yb TC 10 2db4egy TC 10 157dr3p TC 10 20subfd TC 10 2wcfrzl TC 10 Etuzvn TC 10 2zgf1qw

TC 10 Mitre = TC 10 2zgf1qw

We shall now bring in the jury:

TC 10 2ccms61 TC 10 Zsny3s

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING WANG KON) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Are you playing to win?

2. Who do you think will win the game?

3. Why shouldn't it be you tonight?

4. Do tribal lines still exist? If so, how much?

5. Are you most like Parvati, Russell, or Sandra?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR WANG KON.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, MONDAY NIGHT, MAY 24th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 10   TC 10 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello again tribes Smile

It's that time again to answer some questions for me abd 'Dite.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. Who irritates you the most?

2. Who is your closest friend or ally?

3. Who would you like to see gone next?

4. Who could beat you in the finals?

5. What qualities do you look for in a winner?

AGAIN, POST YOUR ANSWERS IN YOUR JOURNAL!!
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 10   TC 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:31 am

CAESAR: [ Mussolini ]

This vote has been a long time coming. I have wanted to get rid of you since the moment you got rid of Becky. You are one of the most vile people I have ever met in this game. You constantly belittle people for absolutely no reason and your insecurities in life as well as this game are sickening. You have gotten to the point where I cringe every time you sign on. If this is the last thing I do in the game, it'll be totally worth it.

CHURCHILL: Oh this is gonna be a GOOD ONE! I am TOTALLY getting as many people as possible to vote with me and I am voting for Benito Mussilini! Lata sucka! Churchy the coattail rider's about to pwn your ass. Peace!

JACKSON: In well over six years, I have never won a game. Rupert, Colby and Jerri all agree that maybe they aren't meant to win Survivor. So, why do we do it? I haven't quite understood it yet. But, because of this game, I understand it a little more now. Sometimes it's not about THE one prize, but it's about the small victories. And I know quite a few small victories. But, this vote is quite possibly the biggest small victory I've ever had. All my years of losing have to come to this one moment. I've learned to appreciate everything in life win or lose. And my mind has been DYING for something like this. Life sometimes smiles on you and your soul is just renewed. And I am thankful for this opportunity life has given me today.

My vote is for Mussolini.

You are truly one of the most miserable people I have ever met. I don't know what happened to you, but know that I pray for you often. But tonight is not about prayer. Tonight is about life's little gifts. And watching you blindsided is one of the greatest moments, if not the greatest moment in my entire Survivor history. Thank you, Joey for giving me the opportunity to do this. Nothing is sweeter than when the dumb, ignorant people like myself, outlast the pretty, petty West Coast boys with perfect hair and a tan. God, that hair is amazing.

God Bless. And all joking aside, I really do mean that my friend.

MUSSOLINI: my vote is for SMOKE finally I get my revenge Smile

NAPOLEON: I vote for Smoke Jaguar, unfortunately. I'm sorry that Joey is such a goddamn control freak, and he wants "revenge" on you. It's bullshit. It really is

RAMESSES: My vote is for Mussolini. I'm sure this is a bad choice for me, but I have no other power in the game and basically everyone else has already voted.

SADDAM: My vote is for Mussolini. Sorry buddy, you played an amazing game but you haven't even asked me how I'm voting this round. TC 10 Icon_scratch

SMOKE JAGUAR: My vote is for Mussolini because he just can't seem to get past some other game that was like four years ago and wants to vote me out because of that. This is a new game loser! Ever since I heard that you were holding grudges I have not wanted to work with you at all and have been waiting to get rid of you. You got lucky the past two rounds but your time is up now buddy. Don't try and vote me off. You'll always regret it because I'll always come out on top.

WANG KON: I vote to snuff... MUSSI!!!

SO SORRY BUDDY BUT IT IS WANG'S TIME TO PULL AHEAD AND IN ORDER FOR ME TO DO THAT, YOU MUST DIEEEEEE!!!! YOU WERE A SHITTY ALLY ANYWAY, ALWAYS COMING TO WANG LAST. AND YOU CALLED ME EXPENDABLE!!! WELL GUESS WHAT??? ... LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE THE EXPENDABLE ONE... PEACE OUT!!!

TOTAL VOTES:

MUSSOLINI: TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185
SMOKE JAGUAR: TC 10 227185 TC 10 227185

Last edited by -jk- on Mon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 10   TC 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Welcome, MANEO to tribal council 10. Tonight, one of you will join CALIGULA & KHUFU in the jury and have a hand in deciding who wins this game.

TC 10 2s60ms4 TC 10 15y690y TC 10 15i23yb TC 10 2db4egy TC 10 157dr3p TC 10 20subfd TC 10 2wcfrzl TC 10 Etuzvn TC 10 2zgf1qw

TC 10 Mitre = TC 10 2s60ms4 TC 10 2zgf1qw

There are a total of 9 votes at tonight's TC, CAESAR AND WANG are immune. I'll read the votes.

1st Vote....

TC 10 Etuzvn

2nd Vote.....

TC 10 2db4egy

3rd Vote....

TC 10 2db4egy

Thats 2 votes MUSSOLINI, 1 vote SMOKE JAGUAR...

4th Vote....

TC 10 Etuzvn

2 votes SMOKE JAGUAR, 2 votes MUSSOLINI...

5th Vote.....

TC 10 2db4egy

6th Vote....

TC 10 2db4egy

That's 4 Votes MUSSOLINI, 2 votes SMOKE JAGUAR...

7th vote...

...and third Juror...

TC 10 2db4egy

TC 10 813939 5 votes, that's enough. Thank you for playing! You will soon join KHUFU, and CALIGULA on the SUPREME COURT. Your role in this game is not over. You will become the third jury member and will help decide the winner of Survivor: Civilization!

As for the rest of you, treemail will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TC 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 10   TC 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: