ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Napoleon: seriously?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

Napoleon: seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Napoleon: seriously?   Napoleon: seriously? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:33 pm

dj wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
Khufu wrote:
One last note before I'm voted out, and if I'm not, well, I'm not, but good luck to everyone Napoleon: seriously? 204853 except for Trevor. You're a fucking twat.
Are you fu**ing serious?? We hardly EVER talked game. If you wanted things to turn out different, then maybe you should have played differently or done something about it. otherwise just stfu

#1. I'm the biggest threat, with my 0 alliance members...uh huh. OK. I guess someone is more delusional than I am.

#2. You really had to censor yourself? Napoleon: seriously? 871743

#3. I'm proud of how I played this game, I didn't backstab anyone I aligned with, and the reason I never spoke to you is because the one time I did, all of a sudden everyone knew my business. So clearly I couldn't expect to confide in you anymore.

#4. The comment I made comes from you trashing everybody here at ORG Planet, saying that every game we align and act like brats if we don't get our way -- considering that you were a part of this forum (I say were because I feel like that was an uncalled for comment, and I no longer see you as part of this community) -- I just don't get where that comes from, why you'd stick around this forum if you didn't like a majority of us. Whatever.
THAT'S BULLSHIT! I don't dislike anyone that posts on this board. I just don't like going into games where I feel like I have to be in a certain alliance because I'm friends with someone (zack) who is aligned with others (dj, deet, etc). I like building up MY OWN alliance and working out my own strategy. I've never said that they act like brats. (obviously he is acting like one because he got voted out). I did say one time to someone that some of them act like this game will be a "disappointment" to a lot of the active community members because one of them wont win. I wasn't the only one that exposed their alliance. Supposedly Matt did before I did. And people were suspicous because you can see on the board that Deet won the game the DJ hosted recently. Also with how many posts and stars they had. As bad as strategy as some people that I'm with have, they're not stupid and they figured that out on their own.

I'm offenced that DJ would say something like that. "not seeing me as part of this community". I feel like I tried to become friends with some of the people, and a lot of them just didn't seem interested in anything that I had to say on the boards. I also have a hard time feeling like I can fit into groups of people easily. I have that problem online and in real life. So I usually just avoid that. He of all people I'm surprised at how much sportmanship he lacks. It's ridiculous
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale

Napoleon: seriously?
Page 1 of 1