ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 9 Empty
PostSubject: TC 9   TC 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your third elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our second juror.

TC 9 2s60ms4 TC 9 15y690y TC 9 15i23yb TC 9 2ccms61 TC 9 2db4egy TC 9 157dr3p TC 9 20subfd TC 9 2wcfrzl TC 9 Etuzvn TC 9 2zgf1qw

TC 9 Crown = TC 9 2s60ms4

We shall now bring in the jury:

TC 9 Zsny3s

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING CAESAR) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Every person you vote out now becomes a jury member and will decide your fate in the end should you make it there, How does that weigh in when voting now?

2. Do you feel that everyone here deserves a jury spot, or are there others who are less deserving in your opinion?

3. What was the most surprising majority answer from the challenge?

4. If you could change one moment in the game, what would it be?

5. Who is the biggest threat in the game right now?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR CAESAR.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, FRIDAY NIGHT, MAY 21st, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 9   TC 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:02 am

CAESAR: [ KHUFU ]

I'm actually sorry that I have to make this vote. I feel like you're a really cool guy and you're only a victim of circumstance. I need you to go home so that I can secure the numbers to ensure that I make it to the end. This is the calm before the storm. <3

CHURCHILL: No big moves, No lieing, No skeaming, NOTHING. I am going to be a good coattail rider this round and I am voting for Khufu. We have had no interaction, he is lame and couldn't even get the challenge right, he needs to leave now.

JACKSON: I vote for Khufu 'cause Tim told me to.

KHUFU: Tonight I'm voting for Napoleon.

MUSSOLINI: my vote is for KHUFU sorry man..

NAPOLEON: I vote for Khufu.

RAMESSES: My vote is for Khufu. I'm playing the bandwagon game this time. Everyone else is, why won't I?!

SADDAM: My vote is for Khufu. This seems to be the overwhelming majority decision. I have no idea how much further I'll last but I'll keep taking it a round at a time.

SMOKE JAGUAR: My vote is for Khufu because the majority is voting for him and if voting for him gets me to the next round then I have to stick with the majority even if I don't really like it.

WANG KON: I vote to snuff... FHUCKING KHUFU!!! SHORRY BHUT IT IS YHOUR TIME TO GO!!! DONT LET YHOUR BLHACK ASS GET HIT ON THE WHAY OUT NIGGGGGGGEHHHH!!

TOTAL VOTES:

KHUFU: TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185 TC 9 227185
NAPOLOEN: TC 9 227185

Last edited by -jk- on Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 9   TC 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome, MANEO to tribal council 9. Tonight, one of you will join CALIGULA in the jury and have a hand in deciding who wins this game.

TC 9 2s60ms4 TC 9 15y690y TC 9 15i23yb TC 9 2ccms61 TC 9 2db4egy TC 9 157dr3p TC 9 20subfd TC 9 2wcfrzl TC 9 Etuzvn TC 9 2zgf1qw

TC 9 Crown = TC 9 2s60ms4

There are a total of 10 votes at tonights tc, CAESAR is immune. I'll read the votes.

1st Vote....

TC 9 2ccms61

2nd Vote.....

TC 9 157dr3p

3rd Vote....

TC 9 2ccms61

Thats 2 votes KHUFU, 1 vote NAPOLEON...

4th Vote....

TC 9 2ccms61

5th Vote.....

TC 9 2ccms61

6th Vote....

TC 9 2ccms61

That's 5 Votes KHUFU, 1 vote NAPOLEON...

7th vote...

...and second Juror...

TC 9 2ccms61

TC 9 813939 6 votes, that's enough. Thank you for playing! You will soon join CALIGULA on the SUPREME COURT. Your role in this game is not over. You will become the second jury member and will help decide the winner of Survivor: Civilization!

As for the rest of you, treemail will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TC 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 9   TC 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: