ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- MAFIA - (private game)

Go down 
+6
sand storm
Pete
keyboardguy
MikeNIkers
dj
Musicmuse
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

- MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 pm

I'd like to host a game but would like to make it a little different, instead of mafia, I'd like to make it Witches and call it the Salem Witch Trials, I have an idea for it if anyone would be interested in it Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Sounds interesting Pete, care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 pm

I remember back in Alt there was this game where there were two factions. I think it as like Villagers and Vampires or something like that. Those killed by the Villagers remain dead, but those "killed" by Vampires become Vampires also. So for that night, no one "dies". Just the "comforting" fact that someone got turned over to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks, Mandie! - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 642631

I just knew people were looking to play, so I gave 'em what they were asking for - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 741461
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 pm

sandstorm wrote:
I remember back in Alt there was this game where there were two factions. I think it as like Villagers and Vampires or something like that. Those killed by the Villagers remain dead, but those "killed" by Vampires become Vampires also. So for that night, no one "dies". Just the "comforting" fact that someone got turned over to the dark side.

I think that was Thian's game that he hosted over at Alt...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Alright so my idea for the Salem Witch Trials is this:

With the thought that there is only about 6 players, there would be one witch, two judges, one nurse and two townsfolk. Every night the Witch would kill one person and the two judges would take one person in for questioning. The next day the townsfolk would vote whether they felt that person was guilty or not. The same person could be chosen each round by the judges if they felt sure it was that person.
There could instead be that the judges chose two people and the townsfolk eliminated one of them the next day which might actually make it more crazy.
This would mean the judges would never be chosen by themselves and the only way they could be eliminated is by the witch. It would definitely work better with more than six people but it could work with just six.

It's just an idea, plus I like the Vampire one. Since it is October we should do some Halloween themed versions :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

- MAFIA - (private game)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3