ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 8 Empty
PostSubject: TC 8   TC 8 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your second elimination as a merged tribe.

TC 8 2s60ms4 TC 8 Zsny3s TC 8 15y690y TC 8 15i23yb TC 8 2ccms61 TC 8 2db4egy TC 8 157dr3p TC 8 20subfd TC 8 2wcfrzl TC 8 Etuzvn TC 8 2zgf1qw

TC 8 Crown = TC 8 157dr3p

ALL of you (INCLUDING NAPOLEON) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Were you shocked to see who went home last round at TC?

2. Now that the game has become individual, how important does immunity become?

3. Do you feel safe at this tc?

4. Do you find that tribal councils are getting easier or do you think its getting harder to choose who to eliminate?

5. Do you think there are any immunity whores among Maneo?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR NAPOLEON.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, TUESDAY NIGHT, MAY 18th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

Remember, EVERYONE VOTES, including the HOH and all 4 NOMINEES!!!

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.

CONFESSIONAL QUESTIONS

1. What has been your favorite challenge in the game so far?

2. We asked if you had thought about who you would like to take to the end and many of you didn't know. Have you thought about a final 4?

3. Many people have left the game since this question has been asked so we want to ask it again, who is your biggest threat? Has it changed since the beginning of the game?

4. Who do you think should have won this season of survivor: Heroes vs Villians?

5. Who is your favorite person to chat with in the game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 8   TC 8 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello again tribes Smile

It's that time again to answer some questions for Aphrodite and I.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. What has been your favorite challenge in the game so far?

2. We asked if you had thought about who you would like to take to the end and many of you didn't know. Have you thought about a final 4?

3. Many people have left the game since this question has been asked so we want to ask it again, who is your biggest threat? Has it changed since the beginning of the game?

4. Who do you think should have won this season of survivor: Heroes vs Villians?

5. Who is your favorite person to chat with in the game?

AGAIN, POST YOUR ANSWERS IN YOUR JOURNAL!!
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 8   TC 8 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm

CAESAR: [ Caligula ] Second times a charm? I sure hope so.

CALIGULA: I'm gonna vote Mussolini.

It's like the only choice I have. Idk how I ended up the target AGAIN, but would it really have been any other way, lol?

CHURCHILL: This shall be the beginning or the beginning of the end for me! I am going to make doubly sure that I make it through this game with the hope that all works out tonight.

I am voting for Benito Mussilini. I believe he has far to much power. I believe he is the worst suck up I have ever met and I believe that given the chance he could get to the end and win because of that. So I must vote for him to leave

JACKSON: Deet doesn't even know Eric is and Mussi "forgot" to use his veto. Neither of these bitches really deserve my help at all. Joey is way too aggressive and Deet is maniacally passive.

It's been my number one mission this whole game to finally get rid of deet and now it's been my mission to shut Mussi up. Both of these two people needs to go and I want to be responsible for that so badly. I want to write Deet's name down so bad and be part of that movement. And I want to prove to Joey how stupid I really am by voting to send him home.

*grabs pen, writes name on parchment*

*whispers and holds up vote away from camera*

You are ALL liars. None of you know if you have numbers. Deet thinks he has Caesar and he doesn't and Caesar things he has Smoke and he probably doesn't. The only thing I can do this round is keep what was already guaranteed to me, a veto. I will go into a 5-5 game with my veto and ensure the right side picks me then. In the meantime, no one has numbers, so my vote is for.........

Saddam.

He is everyone's biggest threat in this game and if I am the only one who sees it, fine with me. Sometimes, revenge is sweet, but seeing either deet or joey go home with my hands clean of both of them is the best individual move for me at this stage of the game.

I hope this vote ties so I can see who really kept their word.

KHUFU: Tonight I am voting for Mussolini to go.

I will veto Mussolini as well.

[VETOED BY NAPOLEON]

MUSSOLINI: [VETOED BY KHUFU] my vote is for CALIGULA finally!

NAPOLEON: I'm voting for Calicula... hopefully it's you.

Also, I choose to use my veto this round on Khufu

RAMESSES: I'm voting for Caligula. I just wanna get him out I guess lol.

SADDAM: My vote is for Caligula. I know you tried to get me out so if I do stay, I don't want you here with me. Smile

SMOKE JAGUAR: My vote is for Caligula because Russell Hantz aka Caesar told me to vote for him and I want to vote in the majority. Oops. Sorry dude but if I don't vote for you I'll stick out like a sore thumb.

WANG KON: I vote to snuff... CALICULA... again!!!

Sorry Michael, but that's just the way the Wang Cookie crumbles!! See you in another life, brotha. WANG MAN SORRY BUT HE NOT NEED YOU ANYMORE!!!

TOTAL VOTES:

CALIGULA: TC 8 227185 TC 8 227185 TC 8 227185 TC 8 227185 TC 8 227185 TC 8 227185
MUSSOLINI: TC 8 227185 TC 8 227185
SADDAM: TC 8 227185
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 8   TC 8 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Welcome, MANEO to tribal council 8. We will get to the votes in just a moment.

TC 8 2s60ms4 TC 8 Zsny3s TC 8 15y690y TC 8 15i23yb TC 8 2ccms61 TC 8 2db4egy TC 8 157dr3p TC 8 20subfd TC 8 2wcfrzl TC 8 Etuzvn TC 8 2zgf1qw

TC 8 Crown = TC 8 157dr3p

There are a total of 9 votes at tonights tc, NAPOLEON is immune. I'll read the votes.

1st Vote....

TC 8 Zsny3s

2nd Vote.....

TC 8 Zsny3s

3rd Vote....

TC 8 Zsny3s

Thats 3 votes Caligula

4th Vote....

TC 8 2db4egy

5th Vote.....

TC 8 2db4egy

6th Vote....

TC 8 2wcfrzl

Thats 3 Votes Caligula, 2 votes Mussolini, 1 Vote Saddam

7th vote

TC 8 Zsny3s

8th Vote....

TC 8 Zsny3s

9th Vote and the next person leaving Civilization

TC 8 Zsny3s

TC 8 813939 Thank you for playing Dear. You will not be placed in the Valley Of The Kings, instead you are going to the SUPREME COURT. Your role in this game is not over. You will be the first jury member and will help decide a winner of Civilization. As for the rest of you, treemail will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

TC 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 8   TC 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: