ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC 8 - ESTATES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

IC 8 - ESTATES Empty
PostSubject: IC 8 - ESTATES   IC 8 - ESTATES EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Congratulations, Leaders! You have advanced to the Medieval Age! In another life perhaps you may have been powerful lords or ladies, but for your next challenge you will each be playing the roles of the lowly serfs, forced to work on either my or Mandie's vast estates. The one upside is, you get to choose for which estate you work.

Here's the catch. The King of the glorious countryside in which our estates reside, is quite an odd fellow. And he will only favor the estates that employ an odd number of people. Any estate that does not employ an odd number of people will gain no favor with the King and will be forced to *ahem* terminate its "employees", aka you, the serfs.

This challenge will take place in a series of rounds. Each round you will choose either "Justin's Estate" or "Mandie's Estate." Rest assured that since there are 11 of you, no matter how you decide to divvy up, there will always be one estate that has an even number of people and one that has an odd amount. In order to win this challenge, you must correctly choose the estate with an odd number of people every time.

Example Round 1:
( A-I = players)

Justin's Estate: A, B, C, D
Mandie's Estate: E, F, G, H, I

In the above example, Mandie's Estate, which has 5 players, would gain the King's favor. That means everyone from Justin's estate is eliminated. The following round players E-I will choose another estate.

Example Round 2:

Justin's Estate: E, F, G
Mandie's Estate: H, I

This time, Justin's Estate has an odd number of players. Again, those players move on, while H and I are eliminated. In the next round E, F, and G would choose again, resulting in 2 players in one estate, and a single player in the other. The single player, being the odd man out, would gain the King's favor, and thus, win the challenge. Make sense?

To compete in this challenge you must each submit the following list in your journals in a thread entitled "IC 8 - Estates" and add either Justin's Estate, or Mandie's Estate after each one.

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Round 6:
Round 7:

It is possible that this challenge could be over in 1 round; there is a good chance about half of you will be eliminated in round 1. In theory this should take at most 5 rounds, but, in the rare case that everyone chooses the same estate, I will ask that you submit 2 extra, just in case. By submitting all rounds at once we can release the results of the entire challenge as soon as we receive every challenge back.

THIS CHALLENGE REQUIRES 100% PARTICIPATION. The sooner we receive everyone's challenge, the sooner we can continue.

GOOD LUCK!...or is it?
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

IC 8 - ESTATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC 8 - ESTATES   IC 8 - ESTATES EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

still waiting on 2 players...
Back to top Go down
-jk-