ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 7 RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 7 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: TC 7 RESULTS   TC 7 RESULTS EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Welcome, MANEO, to the results of your first council as 1 tribe:

TC 7 RESULTS 2s60ms4 TC 7 RESULTS Zsny3s TC 7 RESULTS 15y690y TC 7 RESULTS 2ic2k5g TC 7 RESULTS 15i23yb TC 7 RESULTS 2ccms61 TC 7 RESULTS Axy6u TC 7 RESULTS 2db4egy TC 7 RESULTS 157dr3p TC 7 RESULTS 20subfd TC 7 RESULTS 2wcfrzl TC 7 RESULTS Etuzvn TC 7 RESULTS 2zgf1qw

THE NOMINEES:

TC 7 RESULTS Axy6u TC 7 RESULTS 157dr3p TC 7 RESULTS 2db4egy TC 7 RESULTS 2ic2k5g

As you know this round worked a little differently, as you were asked to assign 3, 2 and 1 vote to each of the 4 players nominated above. The two of you with the most votes would be leaving the game.

I'LL READ THE VOTES.

WITH 13 VOTES...

TC 7 RESULTS 2db4egy

YOU ARE SAFE.

BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING 3 PLAYERS: TC 7 RESULTS Axy6u TC 7 RESULTS 157dr3p TC 7 RESULTS 2ic2k5g ONLY 1 OF YOU IS SAFE...

...WITH 17 VOTES...

TC 7 RESULTS 157dr3p

YOU ARE SAFE.

I'M SORRY TC 7 RESULTS Axy6u AND TC 7 RESULTS 2ic2k5g. YOU TWO RECEIVED THE MOST VOTES. THAT MEANS, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE THE GAME. TC 7 RESULTS 813939

THANK YOU BOTH FOR PLAYING! Please, both of you leave your Final Words in your Journal ASAP. We shall lay you both to rest in The Valley of the Kings shortly.

GANDHI RECEIVED 25 VOTES
LOUIS XIV RECEIVED 23 VOTES
NAPOLEON RECEIVED 17 VOTES
MUSSOLINI RECEIVED 13 VOTES

Mandie and I both have busy weekends. Tonight is no exception. I will post Treemail at some point tomorrow (Saturday). We will post the challenge after the Survivor Finale on Sunday night. Enjoy your weekends!
Back to top Go down

TC 7 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1