ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tc 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

tc 6 Empty
PostSubject: tc 6   tc 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm

ALEXANDER

My vote is for Churchill... I hope this works - I'm trying to keep the Antiquus together this round so we can even the numbers.

Mussolini mentioned Khufu which I do not want to happen.... so hopefully we can pull this off and I might have FINALLY had a say in who is going home!!!

CHURCHILL

In a way I wish I'd gone to tribal council #2, it feels so weird being to all of them except that one. It looks like Old Churchy might be in a bit of danger this time. Apparently Mr. I think I'm so Great wants to vote me out. Well not today bucko!

I am voting for Alexander the Great. You targeted me. It's only fair that I target you. Hope you go. Bye.

MUSSOLINI

I am voting for Alexander!

SADDAM

I'm voting for Churchill. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing in this game. -_- I keep voting differently that I tell people I will to at least keep things somewhat interesting for myself. Churchill is just worthless and doesn't deserve to stay over Alexander.

If this is some huge scheme against us, then lol, but I'd be really confused if I am the target.

JULIUS CAESAR
[ Alexander ]

Antiquus has no tribal loyalties. It never did and trying to make me believe otherwise was just plain silly.

GANDHI

My vote is for Alexander because he is smelly.

KHUFU

Tonight I am voting for Churchill to go home.

I am not using my veto.

NAPOLEON

I'm voting for Alexander. You're just a threat to me and standing in the way of me progressing in the game.

SMOKE JAGUAR

My vote is for Alexander the Great because I hear he might be getting votes and the only other people I've heard are myself and Churchill and Khufu and I don't want any of those people (especially myself) to leave the game. So I'm hoping Alexander is leaving...it also helps break up the potential ORG Planet alliance even more.

JACKSON

I vote for Alexander. It has nothing to do with him. It has everything to do with that stupid fucking winking pig. Seriously, wtf....

Alexander: tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185
Churchill: tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185 tc 6 227185
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

tc 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tc 6   tc 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Welcome, ATHENS and MYCENAE, tonight one of you will be the 7th person voted out of Civilization.

tc 6 2nk2k46 tc 6 15y690y tc 6 2db4egy tc 6 2wcfrzl
tc 6 2s60ms4 tc 6 2ic2k5g tc 6 2ccms61 tc 6 157dr3p tc 6 Etuzvn

tc 6 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = tc 6 15i23yb

There are a total of 10 votes at tonights tc, and as always, the EMPEROR is immune. I'll get to the votes.

First Vote....

tc 6 15y690y

2nd vote....

tc 6 15y690y

3rd Vote....

tc 6 15y690y

Thats 3 votes for Winston Churchill

4th Vote....

tc 6 2nk2k46

5th vote....

tc 6 2nk2k46

6th Vote...

tc 6 2nk2k46

3 votes for Winston Churchill 3 votes for Alexander the Great

7th Vote....

tc 6 2nk2k46

8th Vote ....

tc 6 2nk2k46

9th vote and the next person joining the Valley of the Kings

tc 6 2nk2k46

6 votes is enough for a majority. Thank you for playing sweetheart, we love having you play our games. tc 6 813939 We will place you to rest in the Valley Of The Kings. Please post your final words ASAP in your private journal.

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

tc 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: