ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 5 Empty
PostSubject: TC 5   TC 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:08 am

Welcome, ATHENS AND SPARTA, to your 1st combined Tribal Council as your new tribes...

TC 5 2nk2k46 TC 5 15y690y TC 5 2efmh6s TC 5 2db4egy TC 5 2wcfrzl
TC 5 Zsny3s TC 5 15i23yb TC 5 Axy6u TC 5 20subfd TC 5 2zgf1qw

TC 5 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC 5 2s60ms4

Each of you (excluding CEASAR) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?

2. How has your strategy changed now that you are in new tribes?

3. Have your loyalties shifted now that your tribes have reshuffled?

4. would you rather use a veto unnecessarily, or not use it and be voted out by 1 vote?

5. How safe do you feel tonight?

6. What are you basing your vote on tonight?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, THURSDAY NIGHT, MAY 6th, at midnight EST.

Remember, CAESAR is voting with you, and as always the EMPEROR is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 5   TC 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:12 pm

ALEXANDER: My vote is for ahhhhh I hate this... our tribe is turning on each other! Hopefully new alliances will be born if I make it to the merge... but I think it's between Caligula and Joan tonight... And I have to stay loyal to Caligula... so my vote is for Joan.

Do I use my veto????? Eek... I told Caligula that I would, but I'm not going to... not yet... I think vetos will be flying all over the place this TC

CAESAR: (CANCELLED BY CALIGULA) [ Caligula ] You messed with the wrong person, kid. If you come after me you have to make sure you get me. You lost your chance so now you're going home. Pwn'd.

CALIGULA: I am voting out Joan of Arc

I am using a veto on Caesar's vote.

CHURCHILL: Well I have a feeling that one of my allies is not going to make it past this vote. I also have a feeling that I might not make it past this vote. So I am going to vote for JOAN OF ARC to be loyal to this ally and hope that I don't get booted in the process later on.

I am also using my veto on JOAN.

JACKSON: I vote for Caligula (Deetman). This is for all those minis you kick my ass in >_<

JOAN OF ARC: (CANCELLED BY CHURCHILL) My vote tonight is for Caligula. You are a very strong player and I think you have an alliance that I am just not part of.

LOUIS XIV: My vote is for Joan, because i believe in miracles

MUSSOLINI: vote is for JOAN

RAMESSES: My vote is for Caligula. Well, for one, the bastard is attacking me again, regardless of him telling me just yesterday that he wanted the 5 of our tribe to stick together. Go figure. And even if Caesar is controlling the game, I still trust him more than Caligula, or "Calculator" as Wang calls him. Oh well, I guess we'll find out how everything unravels. Good luck.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: My vote is for JOAN OF ARC. I know Caligula is probably leaving but Joan & I haven't spoken even once. I have no reason to care if she stays or not. And if she's pissed I could always just say it was because I got a chance to speak with Caligula and not her yet.

WANG KON: I vote to snuff... CALICULA!!!

WANG DO LIKE YOU BUT HE KNOWS YOU VERY GOOD PLAYER AND INCREDIBLY SNEAKY!! YOU MAKING DEALS WITH EVERYONE!! WANG CANNOT TRUST YOU, ESPECIALLY SINCE JULIUS RATTED YOU OUT AND TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE LYING TO WANG\'S FACE. WANG THINK YOU ARE AN ASSET TO TRIBE, BUT SORRY, YOU MUST GO NOW.

CALIGULA: TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185
JOAN: TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185 TC 5 227185
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 5   TC 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Welcome, ATHENS and SPARTA, tonight one of you will be the 6th person voted out of Civilization. I want to take a moment to tell all of you how much your hosts love to wach you all play. We so appreciate your dedication to our game. Smile With that being said, I will get to the votes.

TC 5 2nk2k46 TC 5 15y690y TC 5 2efmh6s TC 5 2db4egy TC 5 2wcfrzl
TC 5 Zsny3s TC 5 15i23yb TC 5 Axy6u TC 5 20subfd TC 5 2zgf1qw

TC 5 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC 5 2s60ms4

There are a total of 9 votes at tonights tc, and as always, the EMPEROR is immune. I'll get to the votes.

First Vote....

TC 5 2efmh6s

2nd vote....

TC 5 Zsny3s

3rd Vote....

TC 5 2efmh6s

4th Vote....

TC 5 Zsny3s

Thats 2 votes for Joan of Arc and 2 votes for Caligula.

5th vote....

TC 5 2efmh6s

6th Vote...

TC 5 Zsny3s

3 votes Joan of Arc, 3 votes Caligula, 3 votes left.

7th Vote....

TC 5 2efmh6s

8th Vote and the next person joining the Valley Of Kings,

TC 5 2efmh6s

5 votes is enough for a majority. Thank you for playing TC 5 813939 We will place you to rest in the Valley Of The Kings. Please post your final words ASAP in your private journal.

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted soon. Smile And for the record, the last vote was for Joan of Arc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

TC 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 5   TC 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: