ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isabella: Final Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Isabella: Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Isabella: Final Words   Isabella: Final Words EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:58 am

Well how dumb. This sucks, I was really enjoying this game too. Then someone had to ruin it.. But on the flip side.. I just found out one of my good friends is moving back here.. so now I'll be able to spend time with them outside of work and not have to worry about some silly game, so that fricken rocks!

FOR THE RECORD THERE WAS NO ORG PLANET ALLIANCE..

I truly did trust Caesar.. even if people on my tribe didn't. I see why they wanted him out.. but I would have defended him.. it makes me so sad.

Why does this always happen to me.. why must I be the one that gets screwed in these situations.. and why must I always work during this time.. so I can't be here to defend myself.. so frustrating.

I'm going to leave everyone a little message..

Alexander: It was nice getting to know you a bit and I hope we can get to know each other even more after this game is over. You are a great person Smile

Caesar: I don't even know what to say to you but that you were one of my favorite people.. until you did this to me.. I don't understand why you would listen to lies.. I really did have your back.. no matter what anyone says.

Caligula: I love you Michael, always will!! Sorry that I sucked again.. but at least you weren't behind it this time LOL!!! I was having some trust issues with you but I do feel that in the end you wouldn't have backstabbed me again, so it's all good. I think we're 100% good now! <3.

Joan: If you did vote for me.. it was probably a smart move on your part.. since I didn't care for you in the game.. and if we stayed on tribes and lost again.. my target would have been you Smile.

Khufu: I LOVE YOU!!! <3 <3 <3 you are amazing and you truly did show me that and it sucks that we weren't able to pull off final 2.. but you still need to get there!!! This game showed me what kind of person you are and I think it will help the site that we've become closer! Smile I'm so glad that we got to play together and got to know each other better! Go kick all their asses, I know you have it in you! Smile

Louis XIV: You are fricken awesome <3 <3 <3 I'm glad I got to know you better, and we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other even more Smile.

Ramesses: Congrats.. i don't hate you, I just don't trust you. Obviously it was a good move on your part, I'm not mad. Good job Smile

Smoke Jaguar: I think you were one of the votes for me.. I will never understand.. since I also had your back.. I really did.. Sad

Churchill: I could care less about what you think or do Smile

Gandhi: I LOVE YOU!! YOu are awesome and such a great person. I'm sure we'll keep in touch!!! <3 <3 <3

Jackson: We only had Chris to connect over.. I honestly never knew what to think of you lol.

Wang: TLG Just STFU and leave me alone. Seriously. I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Mussolini: Such a nice person <3, you are great!

Napoleon: When this game started.. I LOVED YOU.. I seriously did.. and then I find out you were behind me leaving and it killed me inside.. because I thought you were awesome.. and I can't believe you would do this to me.. when I was so nice to you.. and I did trust you and want you around.. I don't know why you would ever think I'd choose all these people over you.. but I guess I should have.. I just wish that the rumors you started were actually true cuz then I wouldn't feel so betrayed, but alas.. they sadly weren't. Sad So you screwed me over for NOTHING! I hope that makes you happy for whatever reason.. you just proved WHY people don't like you Sad.

Saddam Hussein: HOW COULD YOU HELP TLG COME TO MY SIDE TO HELP ELIMINATE ME?! lol jk, You know I will always love you <3 <3 <3 and through it all.. I always trust you lol! We have such an odd friendship..

Sitting Bull: It's sad we both left together.. but you are still fricken awesome <3 <3 <3.

Thanks Justin and Mandie for a great game.. I'm sorry I let you guys down by going out.. but stupid rumors while I'm at work will do that to ya.. I put so much into the game.. I tried so hard.. wish I could have changed it but alas I couldn't.

GO DJ AND MICHAEL!!! <3 <3 <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Final Words   Isabella: Final Words EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:41 am

Classy.

Smile

<3
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Final Words   Isabella: Final Words EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:19 pm

I love you Justin <3 <3 <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella: Final Words   Isabella: Final Words Empty

Back to top Go down

Isabella: Final Words
Page 1 of 1