ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS

Go down 
+5
Joan of Arc
Ramesses II
Kenya
Boyy
-jk-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS Empty
PostSubject: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome, ANTIQUUS, to your second Tribal Council...

TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS 2nk2k46 TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS 2s60ms4 TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS Zsny3s TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS 11s37l2 TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS 2efmh6s TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS Axy6u TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS 20subfd TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS Etuzvn

TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS 2zgf1qw

Each of you (excluding WANG KON) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. ANTIQUUS, your tribe has been on a bit of a roll lately. How confident are you that you can keep the momentum going?

2. Is your tribe as united as your past immunity performances have suggested?

3. What was the most important factor in determining which of your tribemates would visit Novus?

4. How safe do you feel tonight?

5. What are you basing your vote on tonight?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, MAY 3rd, at 11:00PM EST.

Remember, WANG KON is voting with you, and as always the EMPEROR is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.

Last edited by -jk- on Sun May 02, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:30 pm

You totally forgot my picture with all the rest Sad
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm

First off HOW RUDE YOU FORGET SMOKE JAGUAR!!! *glares and starts throwing banana's at the hosts* Smile

1. ANTIQUUS, your tribe has been on a bit of a roll lately. How confident are you that you can keep the momentum going?

Well considering I'm not confident that the tribes are going to stay together after this vote.. I guess I can say not very confident. BUT if we do stay together, I'm very confident that we'll continue the momentum, because I feel that we all work very well together as a tribe!

I honestly believe that we are, we just work well together on challenges, and are pretty mellow over all.. maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're all the more ANCIENT of the leaders Wink. It's totally reflecting our tribe.

3. What was the most important factor in determining which of your tribemates would visit Novus?

I actually didn't think about it.. I just gave crowns to whoever lol!!! I don't think it matters too much at this point, but I think the right person went.

I never feel safe at tribal council because you are foolish to feel safe unless you have an immunity necklace on! But I do feel some what safe. I don't feel I've done anything to make people want me out at this point.

Making our tribe stronger, if we stay together, we want the best, therefore sending out the weakest link.. GOODBYE
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:50 am

We're doing great. We don't seem to be stressing over much, if anything, so I think we can use that to our advantage and keep the lead we have going.

I believe we are. Granted, I'm not as united with them as the tribe is with itself, but the tribe, as a whole, works incredibly well together!

I just gave mine to someone I liked since I wanted them to be safe.

Uh... I think it's safe to say I'm basically down and out already.

Well, since I haven't talked to anyone really, I'm just going with a name I heard a few rounds ago. I don't figure it'll do anything except maybe point out who might be next? I don't... know.
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:30 am

1. ANTIQUUS, your tribe has been on a bit of a
roll lately. How confident are you that you can keep the momentum going?

I think as long as we can stick together, we will be ok. So my guess is that a switch must be coming soon.

2. Is your tribe as united as your past immunity
performances have suggested?

Yes, we are.

3. What was the
most important factor in determining which of your tribemates would
visit Novus?

I didn't really thing about that so much as I gave the crowns to people I talk to the most.

Unless I am sitting with immunity, I never feel safe at a TC.

5. What are you
basing your vote on tonight?

I am still trying to figure that one out.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:45 am

Yeah we do work well together, communication during the challenges is good so I think we're a good chance to keep winning.

As far as I know yeah, we wouldn't work well together if we weren't.

it was random

I'd like to think I'm okay and hope that we're all on the same page with how to vote

Keepin a strong tribe
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Yeah, we were on a roll until you decided to throw a wrench in our mementum by making both tribes go to tribal council. I'm pretty sure we can pick it back up though if we stay in these tribes.

We work extremely well together. I don't necessarily think you can say we're united as a complete unit that's working towards a goal to destroy Novus, but I definitely think we're a group that knows how to listen.

I think most people did it random. I honestly don't think there was any strategy behind it to be honest. I don't even think Khufu realized he was going to win.

I never feel safe, but hopefully I'm safe tonight. I think I've been one of the stronger competitors for the tribe so I hope that's been enough to keep me around for a little while.

I'm basing my vote tonight on what I feel is the best decision for the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I think we can keep our winning streak up. We have worked very well together and the other tribe seems to have a lot of drama that is getting in the way of them doing well.

I'd say yes.

I just gave mine out to people I'd talked to. I didn't really think about it. I didn't fully realize until after I gave mine out that the person who won would not be attending tribal council and would be visiting the other tribe's TC instead.

Surprisingly I feel pretty safe.

Basing it on what I've heard the majority is doing.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:49 pm

- If there isn't a tribal switch I really think we can keep the momentum going.

- I'd say so. I think we all have an air of maturity about us and even those of us who have differences have put them to the side for the betterment of the tribe.

- I gave them out to people who really have kicked ass lately in the ICs

- I feel kind of safe. You can never be totally safe without immunity.

- Making sure that if we don't have a tribe swap, we're in a position to go on a challenge run
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm

I think the momentum is definitely strong, and is not going to be easy to stop. I have a lot of faith in our tribes strength, and how our performance will be down the road.

I would say so. There is always a certain level of divide and discomfort that comes with having to go to tribal and shed a member, so it's impossible for us to be as united as we were while we were celebrating in the glory of our win, but I think we're still a strong unit, regardless of having to be in this uncomfortable place called tribal council.

I basically just gave a hat to 5 people relatively randomly. I chose people who I saw participating the most at the last challenge, and went ahead with that. I think Khufu was a decent choice for sure, and I'm confident he'll do what he's gotta do over there.

I think it's arrogant to feel too safe, but I trust that I have proven myself as well as I can, so if that hasn't made me safe, I can't be disappointed.

Performance, who's talked to me, who I feel really wants to be here right now.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS   TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS Empty

Back to top Go down

TC ROUND 4: ANTIQUUS
Page 1 of 1