ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 4 Empty
PostSubject: TC 4   TC 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

ANTIQUUS:

TC 4 2nk2k46 TC 4 2s60ms4 TC 4 Zsny3s TC 4 11s37l2 TC 4 2efmh6s TC 4 Axy6u TC 4 20subfd TC 4 Etuzvn

TC 4 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC 4 2zgf1qw

Each of you (excluding WANG KON) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. ANTIQUUS, your tribe has been on a bit of a roll lately. How confident are you that you can keep the momentum going?

2. Is your tribe as united as your past immunity performances have suggested?

3. What was the most important factor in determining which of your tribemates would visit Novus?

4. How safe do you feel tonight?

5. If its your time to go tonight will you be surprised?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, MAY 3rd, at 11:00PM EST.

Remember, WANG KON is voting with you, and as always the EMPEROR is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.

Welcome NOVUS, to your third Tribal Council...

TC 4 15y690y TC 4 2ic2k5g TC 4 15i23yb TC 4 2db4egy TC 4 157dr3p TC 4 2wcfrzl TC 4 5u09x2 TC 4 Etuzvn

TC 4 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = TC 4 2ccms61

Each of you (excluding KHUFU) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. last round your tribe made the decision to vote out Crazy Horse. Do you believe this was the right decision?

2. It would appear to me that there was no question as to who would win this challenge. To what (or whom) do you attribute the loss?

3. You guys rocked the first challenge but after tonight your tribe will be down a member. How is this affecting morale?

4. Now that the tribes are getting smaller, do you see the vetos coming more into play?

5. If its your time to go tonight will you be surprised?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ______ (and reason why)

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, MAY 3rd, at 11:00PM EST.

Remember, KHUFU is voting with you, and as always the EMPEROR is immune.

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 4   TC 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:23 pm

ANTIQUUS:

ALEXANDER:
My vote for is Ramesses, sorry bud, I know you have said you're gonna make an effort... but you were missing the first three rounds - so I think you're the obvious vote tonight

CAESAR:
Isabella, You're pretty much going home because of me. I decided to orchestrate the move to get Khufu to win the individual immunity challenge so he wouldn't participate in this vote. I also approached Rameses II to let him know where he stood in the game. He couldn't wait to vote you out so I took the opportunity to get rid of one of these ORG Planet people to better my plan. I wasn't going to sit around for the moment that you guys decided to get rid of me. Therefore, I'm taking the risk to get rid of one of you first.

I don't trust you and this is a move to further me in the game.

CALIGULA: I'm going to vote out Ramesses II. Sorry man, it's just the best chance for a consensus.

ISABELLA:I vote for Ramesses

Because he didn't help us with the last challenge. We all feel it's the fairest thing to do. As well as the fact that I know he can be a shady player.. that he's a good liar.. so really it's killing two birds with one stone. I wouldn't feel right voting out anyone over him at this point. Even if there is bigger threats to take care of. It has to be him. I'm not putting my neck on the line for someone that hasn't even been around.

JOAN OF ARC:
My vote is for Isabella. Sorry, it is just what is best for my game
right now.

LOUIS XIV:I vote for Rameses II because he's inactive. Or he was inactive. Either way he's dead weight and needs to peace.

RAMESSES:
My vote is for Isabella. There was a plan set in motion to save my ass and take her out. It will probably significantly weaken our tribe, but I'll do whatever it takes to save myself. Plus, a few others who feel on the outs of our tribe want to stay in too. No one wants to be the next to go once I'm gone. We all feel taking out Isabella is our best bet. It's all risky business, but it's really the only choice I have among a few others. Sorry, B.

SMOKE JAGUAR:

My vote is for Isabella because there is rumours that she has an alliance with Khufu and people from the other tribe. She is possibly potentially a part of the clique ORG Planet alliance and I'm kinda just sick of her pestering me on AIM to be honest. If you're gonna IM me you better be ready to talk or just don't bother please. I'm not gonna sit back and allow myself to slowly be put into the minority sorry hun. You take the fall this time only to ensure my alliance can gain a majority eventually. Peace.

WANG KON: I vote to snuff... ISABELLA!!!

WANG LOVE BEING ON ANTIQUUS!!! HE HAVE SO MUCH FUN HERE AS HE GET TO BE DECIDING VOTE AND GET RID OF SLUTTY IZZY LADY!!! WANG MAKE MANY ALLIANCES AND HE GET TO SHUT MOUTH OF STUPID IZZY WHO LIKES TO TALK MAD SHIT ABOUT WANG!!! GAH HA HA HA HA WANG LAUGH AT YOU AS HE DEFEATS YOU YET AGAIN!!!

THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME TO JOIN THE GAME AS A REPLACEMENT!!! LOOKS LIKE IM VOTING YOU OUT JUST LIKE ALWAYS!!! MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL BEAT THE WANG!!! K BYE BYE NOW!!!

TOTAL VOTES

Isabella TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185
Ramesses TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185

NOVUS:

CHURCHILL: I have been approached to vote out Sitting Bull. I have had virtually no contact with Sitting Bull so I am completely NOT opposed to this idea so I am in fact voting out SITTING BULL!

GANDHI:

My vote is for Sitting Bull. Sorry man :-(

JACKSON:

I vote for Sitting Bull. I actually have no idea how any of us came to this decision.

KHUFU:
Tonight I am voting for SITTING BULL to go home.

MUSSOLINI: my vote is for SITTING BULL, in hopes that taking him out decreases the org alliance that we are all afraid of even though no one has confirmed it lol.

NAPOLEON:

I'm really really sorry, but i vote for Jordan (sitting bull). This is just pure strategy, I promise. You're a really great guy.

SADDAM HUSSEIN:
My vote is for Sitting Bull. We don't talk and I hear he may have alliances on the other tribe. I'm also hearing that this may just be an assumption based on him being an ORGPlanet vet, but whatever, we don't talk.

SITTING BULL:

My vote is for WINSTON CHURCHILL
TC 4 Map11

You slowed us down in previous challenges, I am worried for my safety so I think this is my safest bet.

TOTAL VOTES:

SITTING BULL: TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185 TC 4 227185
CHURCHILL: TC 4 227185

Last edited by -jk- on Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 4   TC 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:32 pm

NOVUS, Welcome to the Temple of Zeus. In a moment I'll get to the votes. One of you will be the third leader voted out of NOVUS.

TC 4 15y690y TC 4 2ic2k5g TC 4 15i23yb TC 4 2db4egy TC 4 157dr3p TC 4 2wcfrzl TC 4 5u09x2 TC 4 2zgf1qw

TC 4 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp= TC 4 2ccms61

There are a total of 8 votes (including KHUFU) at this Tribal Council. Also, remember, WANG KON will be attending TC at ANTIQUUS and therefore is safe at tonights vote.

First Vote........

TC 4 5u09x2

2nd Vote.........

TC 4 15y690y

3rd vote......

TC 4 5u09x2

4th vote....

TC 4 5u09x2

Thats 3 votes Sitting Bull, 1 vote Winston Churchill

5th vote.......

TC 4 5u09x2

6th vote..........

TC 4 5u09x2

5 votes is enough for a majority. Thank you for playing doll, you will be missed in Civilization. TC 4 813939 We will place you to rest in the Valley Of The Kings. Please post your final words ASAP in your private journal.

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted soon. Until then, relax! Smile Your access to this forum will be restricted until the next time you attend tribal council!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 4   TC 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm

ANTIQUUS, Welcome to the Temple of Zeus. In a moment I'll get to the votes. One of you will be the 2nd leader leaving ANTIQUUS.

TC 4 2nk2k46 TC 4 2s60ms4 TC 4 Zsny3s TC 4 11s37l2 TC 4 2efmh6s TC 4 2ccms61 TC 4 Axy6u TC 4 20subfd TC 4 Etuzvn
TC 4 Laurel-wreath-standard-gp= TC 4 2zgf1qw

There are a total of 9 votes (including WANG KON) at this Tribal Council. I would also like to note that KHUFU is attending NOVUS and is safe from tonights vote.

First Vote........

TC 4 20subfd

2nd Vote.........

TC 4 20subfd

3rd vote......

TC 4 20subfd

That's 3 votes Ramesses II.

4th vote....

TC 4 20subfd

That's 4 votes Ramesses II

5th vote.......

TC 4 11s37l2

That's 4 votes Ramesses II, 1 vote Isabella

6th vote......

TC 4 11s37l2

4 votes Ramesses II, 2 votes Isabella...

7th vote...

TC 4 11s37l2

4 votes Ramesses II, 3 votes Isabella. 2 votes left...

8th vote...

TC 4 11s37l2

4 votes Ramesses II, 4 votes Isabella. 1 vote left...

The last vote, and next player to leave Survivor Civilization is...

TC 4 11s37l2

5 votes make a majority. Thank you for playing Isabella. TC 4 813939 We will place you to rest in the Valley Of The Kings. Please post your final words ASAP in your private journal.

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted soon. Until then, relax! Smile Soon your access to this forum will be restricted until the next time you attend tribal council!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

TC 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 4   TC 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: