ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four Empty
PostSubject: Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four   Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Apparently the other team thinks I'm the leader of the Novus tribe which is awesome! Hahahah!! Sure, I'm a huge and leading figure here, wink wink, but the leader? OK, if they say so!! Last night, Me, Julius, and Jackson made a F3 alliance. Jackson told me that there's this huge ORGPlanet Alliance and that Shitting Bull has got to go since he's the only Novus person in that alliance. Thankfully, Shitting Bull was fucked before we learned that anyway. Furthermore, the other tribe thinks ole' WANG is the big honcho over here. What I say goes. No one disrespects the Wang. That's so funny. I'm sure they want me gone... HOWEVER, I'll fuck them all up if they try and outs me! tut

Mussi is making alliances with everyone. I've gotta watch out for him.

Also, apparently Gandhi and Napoleon are talking shit about me... saying that "I'm expendable" and "a pawn." UH WHAT?? Do you bitches know who you're TALKIN about!??! I'm fucking WANG KON. Don't say that shit about me. I do NOT trust NAPS at all. I believe HIM and SHITTING BULL lied about their Crazy Horse vote, and I THINK they voted for Gandhi. Personally, I'd like to see Naps get eliminated next week. He's a very fishy fellow and WANG EAT FISH ALL DAY. Therefore, I must eat Naps.

I gave my crows to Gandhi (to make him like me more) and Saddam (my friend who I trust that I know won't win). I'm hoping to win this week so I can go over to Antiquus and learn a lot from them... oh, and also BOTHER the SHIT out of them. Make some of them hate me, ya know? I want them to suffer Mad WANG is a very PUSHY and STUBBORN man, I he really knows how to make people angry. I've made people QUIT in past games... many many many times... and hopefully I can get under someone's skin over on the other tribe and make one of THEM bastards quit too. WOULDNT DAT JUST BE FUN!! banana bounce

Bootlist:

PERSON I WANT OUT
1. Shitting Bull
2. Napoleon
3. Churchill
4. Mussolini
5. Gandhi
6. Jackson
7. Saddam
PERSON I WANT TO HAVE BUTT SEX WITH

WANG...... out!
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four   Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:13 pm

WANG IS EMPEROR THIS WEEK AND HAS WON IMMUNITY!!! GAHAHAH!!! I WILL NOW BE THE DECIDING VOTE AT ANTIQUUS AND I CHOSE TO ELIMINATE IZZY, THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME TO JOIN THIS GAME WITH HER!!! SHE IS APPARENTLY SPREADING RUMORS AROUND ABOUT ME SO SHE'S GOTTA GO!!! EMPEROR WANG IS AMAZING!!! FEAR ME!!!!

I am voting WITH Julius (who everyone thinks I hate but he's actually one of my main allies), Joan (same as Julius to an extent), Ramesses (who will owe me one for this), and Smoke Jaguar (who? lol).

EMPEROR WANG..... YAY!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four   Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:25 am

1. Who is the strongest?
WANG KON
JULIUS
MUSSI
JACKSON
CALICULA
KHUFU
NAPS
GANDHI
LOUIS
ALEXANDER
JOAN
SMOKEY
RAMSESSES
SADDAM
CHURCHY
WHOEVER I FORGOT???

2. Who is the smartest?
WANG KON
JULIUS
MUSSI
JACKSON
CALICULA
KHUFU
NAPS
GANDHI
LOUIS
ALEXANDER
JOAN
SMOKEY
RAMSESSES
SADDAM
CHURCHY
WHOEVER I FORGOT???

3. Who is the most trustworthy?
SADDAM
JACKSON
JULIUS
EVERYONE ELSE
DEETMAN

4. Which do you like better?
banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four   Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Wang: WANG LEARN LOTS - Week Four
Page 1 of 1