ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life

Go down 
+8
Jason
Deetster
Pete
Zack
Kenya
Doug
MoMo
Annie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie
Stargazer
Stargazer
Annie

Dragon

Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

HELLO! IT'S ANNIE! DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME!?

Oh god its so good to be back! I know I was new when I left, but the addiction to this place had already set in when I had it taken away. Yep... TAKEN AWAY! Ready for my story?!

January 19th 9:00pm my sister's boyfriend sends me a text message asking me to be his friend and stay loyal to him and never tell his secrets. I agree, thinking he is just trying to be friends with me to impress my sister. The conversation was innocent and really had no meaning to me.

January 19th 10:00pm I log into this website and start sending messages to my tribe mates from the Twilight vs. True Blood Survivor game. I had missed the first immunity challenge and realized that I had some explaining to do. I sent a private message through this board to someone saying the reason I was gone was because I was trying to protect someone wrongly accused of murder. My character in the game was Sookie Stackhouse... so this statement was true to her story (which I spent a good 1.5 hours researching in order to role play throughout the game). A basic statement, meant innocently to keep consistent with my character.

January 20th 8:00am my sister's boyfriend wakes up and decides to violently murder a family friend. While wearing my sweatshirt. And fled the scene.

a moment to pause here for your reaction..... YEAH ITS CRAZY STUFF!

January 23rd The police find my sisters boyfriend and arrest him. They come to my house unannounced and interview my sister and myself (the last two people to talk to him). They search my computer and find the message from this site. They also search my documents where I had a draft written to a murderer on death row (Thanks to Doug's calendar assignment... changed my life in one day!) There were a couple of other statements I made that night that they felt were "suspicious". They informed me they were going to monitor all of my activity on this site in particular. They really did not get the idea of role playing in an online survivor game... they kept saying... "why did you play as a character... you should have played as you". Yeah. Try explaining this site to someone... it doesn't happen.

January 24th My parents hire an attorney. They advise me that it is in my best interest and the interest of the case that I leave immediately without a post of explanation until after the trial. They said something about my writing on here being "code" ... or something.

January 24th - April 29th Hell.... in a nut shell.

April 30th He is found guilty on two counts of manslaughter and 2 of felonious assault. Trial closed. I come back!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Holy Shit Annie!

That is crazy. I can't believe they thought you were writing in code......I want to make a joke about it but I don't want to accidentally make anyone think you actually were so I'm going to drop it.

But Jesus, that's insane. I'm glad everything 'worked out' and you're not in hell anymore.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:41 pm

I mean, I've already expressed this to you, but that was by far one of the greatest stories I've ever heard, and aside from the whole murder thing, I'm immensely jealous of the fact that you have this story tucked away in your back pocket for parties.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Seriously, she will always be the center of attention now.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

It's not fair.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:01 am

Glad I don't have to party with her.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:03 am

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:06 am

OMG that is fricken insane!! Glad everything is better now though and that you are back! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:06 am

Surprised Surprised Surprised

THE PO WAS UP IN HERE!?!?!

welcome back, im glad everything worked out for you and hope everything is okay!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:53 am

wow, that is insane. I'm sorry my game caused so much headache for you but I'm glad it all worked out for you. That is absolutely completely insane.

Glad you are back now though, and that everything is okay with you
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:28 am

That is the craziest thing I've ever heard, and completely like...wow, that's a crazy story. Wow.

I really liked you, so it's cool you're back!

Back in the fold of the syndicate...lol, let me not, just in case, but wow, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:02 pm

I think you sent that message to me!

I'm glad the real/online world mix-up didn't lead to anything worse than an investigation. Such an unfortunate coincidence that the stories were frighteningly similar.

Great to have you back though, and awesome to find out that you were Sookie!! Gotta wait to find out my identity Wink
Back to top Go down
Annie
Stargazer
Stargazer
Annie

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Haha! Thanks everyone! I am so glad its overwith and I am glad to be back. I never thought of it as a party story hmmmmm I guess there always is a silver lining!

Yep Jason I sent it to you. So I am pretty sure, if I really wanted to know your real identity right now, all I would have to do is call the police Smile Maybe after their investigation they will have better understanding of what we were doing? LOL
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:13 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope they were like, following the game somehow just to make sure you were telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:34 am

Hahaha, yeah.

"Episode 4 is out guys...call the detective, it's gonna be a long night".
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I remember Doug saying Annie had this crazy ass story, and now we know it. Yikes!

Hope you and your sister are safe and sound - and I echo Zack...the police had to search through your posts and all that sort of stuff? Wow...crazyness. Glad they were able to catch him, even if it was at the expense of you not being around Sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Welcome back Annie Smile

I wondered where you got off to. I also saw on the website at the bottom that your birthday was recently. so LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.

Sorry for all the trouble you had to go through. That sort of stuff is scary. Im glad you are okay
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:11 am

Annie your story is beyond amazing and should be made into a movie or something.

I love the thought of a police officer combing through this website and seeing some of the absurd postings on here. I want to be paid to look at Org Planet!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:16 am

I like to think the police saw your avatar and now you're on a watch list, Sadie.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Lazy susans are highly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Mo, if I'm arrested for alleged beastiality due to this site, I demand you post bail for me.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:49 pm

I certainly will, but I don't know what the canadian extradition laws are, so you might just be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life   Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi remember me / the most epic story of my life
Page 1 of 1