ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Napoleon: Confessional Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

Napoleon: Confessional Questions Empty
PostSubject: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 pm

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?
It was completely lousy. The first night no one was interested in any kind of rotation or strategy. I just lost hope. I didn't want to come across ass too pushy or a "leader" of some sort. UGH I didn't want to lose. However, Lincoln has had a bad attitude. BUT I'm on his side as far as wang is concerned. Wang is completely immature. And I don't trust Wang worth shit. But everyone thinks it's brilliant to keep him around.

2. Have your opinions of your tribemates changed since the beginning of the game?
Eh. Wang gets worse and worse for me. Mussolini is still cool. I love Jordan, but he's gotta go. Adam is cool. Landon is cool but I don't trust him worth shit. Kyle is fucking awesome (saddam)

3. What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this point in the game?
I'm jealous. They're actually working as a team

4. Could you use a tribe switch right about now?
I would like to see one within the next few rounds. Switch it up and try to set myself up for options further on.

5. Has the game been fun for you so far? What has been your biggest surprise?
I've loved it! Except for this last round was a huge disappointment. I did kind of give up on everyone. But I knew that there was no way in hell nothing was going to get done unless Lincoln is gone.

6. And of course, by Mandie's request, what is your shoe size? Napoleon: Confessional Questions 593226
Usually an 8 in American. Depends on the brand too. My favorite are these sexy black vans<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:21 pm

ROUND 4

1. Who is the strongest? Wang, Ghandi, or Mussili I would say

2. Who is the smartest? ME

3. Who is the most trustworthy? Honestly, I'd say Sitting Bull

4. Which do you like better? Napoleon: Confessional Questions 707671
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:50 am

Round 5

1. Did the results of the last TC surprise you?
Kind of. I'm surprised that Tim was able to do it. He had a lot against him. So big props to him. I'm excited to see how he's going to change the game as emperor. holy shit...

2. What do you think of your new tribe?
It's ok. I think we can be the strongest. But I'm not sure how united we'll be when it comes to a challenge that involves serious team effort. I hope we'd be able to do it.

3. Where are your loyalties at this point? Your previous tribe or your current tribe?

Probably my previous. But I want Zack in the game. I don't want his allies in the game. That sounds selfish. But I feel like I have a better shot at going farther without them. I don't want him to know that I've been targeting them and planting seeds against them either. It's pretty fucked up but I'm planning on continuing to play cut throat.

4. Who do you trust right now? Who do you not trust?

I trust Zack and Joey the most right now. Tim, kinda sorta. Same with Saddam. Other than that, I don't really trust too many more.

5. Obviously your goal is to win the game. What is your short term goal towards making that happen?
Stay bold and assertive. Make necessary moves. I feel good about my current position
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:26 pm

1. Do you feel confident that you will make it to the merge?
I feel that I have a good shot at making the merge, but you never know what could happen.

2. We've asked this one before, but we want to know who your biggest threat is and has it changed over the last few rounds?
Probably Deet. I definitely have the opportunity to work with him in this game if I really want to. However I feel that I have a better shot at winning without the strong army of the old other tribe of antiquius or whatever.

3. Tribe switches can sometimes be difficult, how have you adjusted to those around you?
It actually hasn't been too bad. I work well with Ghandi and Caesar. And Smoke Jaguar has similar things in mind as far as how we want to go into the merge. Plus with this vote I'm voting with Mussolini, Jackson, and Saddam. So I feel that the split actually benefited me pretty well.

4. Do you like voting with another tribe at TC? Does it make it easier to vote?
This time, yes. Especially when I have an ally as the emperor. Definitely going to be interesting

5. Would you rather be in a hurricane or a tornado?
I've only experienced a few tornado's. Hurricane's I feel can do more damage overall if it's bad enough. So I'd say tornado
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:18 am

Round 7-

1. How does it feel to finally be merged?
well, it happened a little sooner than I had expected. The merge didn't happen at the most ideal time for me.

2. What is your ideal final 4?
Me, Mussolini, Caesar, and Louis. However, that's impossible... in more ways than one

3. On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that you will be in the finals, with 10 being very confident and 1 being not confident at all.
As of right now, I'd say 2. If I make it past this round, maybe a 3? haha

4. Do you trust your alliance partner/partners?
It's hard this round, because I'm on the block against Joey and Landon. So I'm sure that there's a lot of "throwing under the bus" type of stuff going on. I still trust Joey, but I honestly hope that Landon goes this round. He's proven multiple times to many different people that he's sketchy. Joey has a few times.

5. Atlantic Ocean or Pacific Ocean?
Pacific
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:31 am

Round 8-

1. What has been your favorite challenge in the game so far?
I really enjoyed the first one where we had to build the Great Wall of China, and the Novus tribe worked extremely well together. We had a few obstacles with Landon being able to communicate with us, but in the end we kicked some serious butt. I think that had brought a really good morale, and helped us to become a tight-knit group. It helped bring together an alliance that will hopefully succeed

2. We asked if you had thought about who you would like to take to the end and many of you didn't know. Have you thought about a final 4?

Me, Mussolini, Caesar, Saddam [ideally for me. But, I worry about taking Caesar. And Saddam hasn't done anything to deserve that I feel. Wang is cool and all, I'm over not being able to stand him. But idk. I would worry about him]

3. Many people have left the game since this question has been asked so we want to ask it again, who is your biggest threat? Has it changed since the beginning of the game?

It's still Caligula. He gave me his 3 votes last round. He's a cool guy, but someone that I need gone for my game. It's just business and strategy.

4. Who do you think should have won this season of survivor: Heroes vs Villians?

I was rooting for Jerri or Sandra. I'm OK with Sandra winning... I think Jerri should have been in the Final 3. Russell did play a great game. But he was too overbearing with a lot of things. And that's why he didn't get any of the votes. I would hope that if the "america's player of the season" vote happened after the finale, then he wouldn't have won.

5. Who is your favorite person to chat with in the game?

Probably Mussolini. Probably the most level headed one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon: Confessional Questions   Napoleon: Confessional Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Napoleon: Confessional Questions
Page 1 of 1