ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 3 Empty
PostSubject: TC 3   TC 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:08 am

Caesar: [ Abe Lincoln ]

Whatever. No room to really make a power play since you're absolutely pathetic. Oh well.

CHURCHILL:
My vote is for Lincoln because his beard is nasty and he's in need of a good shave. Also, he's bringing down the tribe as a whole and it really isn't good for anyone for him to be around to be a debbie downer. I have pills for that. Later Lincoln.

GANDHI: My vote is for Lincoln because he's been a sourpuss this game.

JACKSON: I vote for Abe. He told me to.

LINCOLN: I vote for Ghandi.

MUSSOLINI:my vote is for LINCOLN, time for him to go!

NAPOLEON: I vote for Lincoln. I'm sorry how things turned out.... really isn't fair. I don't want to be on this tribe of fucking morons either. Wang really should be the one going tonight. I promise he's done soon. Peace

SADDAM: My vote is for Lincoln. He's on the outs, he knows it, and he tried to quit. That sums it up pretty well.

SITTING BULL:
My vote is for ABRAHAM LINCOLN
TC 3 Tc0210

Your negativity is bringing us all down and you don't have the drive that many others seem to have to win for our tribe. It is your time to go.

WANG KON:
I vote to snuff... LINCOLN!!!

WANG THINK YOU SUCK BIG DICK!!! LINCOLN YOU ARE PIECE OF CRAP WHO IS NOT HELPING TEAM!! YOU ALSO VOTED FOR WANG LAST WEEK AND CALL HIM MEAN NAMES, AND FOR THAT, WANG WANT YOU TO DIE!!! WANG HOPE YOU GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC IN REAL LIFE SO YOU CANNOT EVEN COME ONLINE AND SAY BYE TO US!!! KBAI!!

TOTAL VOTES:

LINCOLN: TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185 TC 3 227185
GANDHI: TC 3 227185

Last edited by -jk- on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 3   TC 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm

NOVUS, Welcome to the Temple of Zeus. In a moment I'll get to the votes. One of you will be the first voted out of NOVUS and the 2nd leader to leave the game.

TC 3 15y690y TC 3 2ic2k5g TC 3 15i23yb TC 3 2d7v8dk TC 3 2db4egy TC 3 157dr3p TC 3 2wcfrzl TC 3 5u09x2 TC 3 2zgf1qw

TC 3 Crowns2-1 = TC 3 2s60ms4

There are a total of 10 votes (including Caesar) at this Tribal Council.

First Vote........

TC 3 2d7v8dk

2nd Vote.........

TC 3 2ic2k5g

3rd vote......

TC 3 2d7v8dk

4th vote....

TC 3 2d7v8dk

Thats 3 votes Lincoln, 1 vote Gandhi

5th vote.......

TC 3 2d7v8dk

4 votes Lincoln, 1 vote Gandhi,

6th vote..........

TC 3 2d7v8dk

7th vote......

And third player voted out of Survivor: Civilization:

TC 3 2d7v8dk

That's 6 votes, that's enough. Thank you for playing. TC 3 813939 We will place you to rest in the Valley Of The Kings. Please post your final words ASAP in your private journal.

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted soon. Until then, relax! Smile Your access to this forum will be restricted until the next time you attend tribal council!!
Back to top Go down

TC 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: