ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Soon... MAFIA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

Coming Soon... MAFIA! Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon... MAFIA!   Coming Soon... MAFIA! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Hello all!

ORG Planet will be having it's first mini-game shortly! Prepare for the murder and mayhem of Mafia!

If you're not familiar with the game, here's a short run-down.

The game is played in two rounds each turn, the day-time round, and the night-time round.

During the day-time round, all of the players try to determine who the Mafia members are. A vote is taken, and whoever recieves the most votes is killed-off (This person should be a Maifa member, but it's up to everyone playing to take their best guess as to who it could be).

In the night-time round, the Mafia members (selected before the game begins) choose a victim to kill off. That person is then uncerimoniously murdered and therefore out of the game.

The game continues until there are either only all Townsfolk left or only all Mafia members left. Only one side can win; good or evil!

There are also two additional roles:

The Detective gets to ask the host about one of the players in private (once per night-time round), thereby guessing whether or not that person is a Mafia member. The host will respond with either a yes or no.

The Nurse gets to choose one person to save during the night-time round, thereby ensuring that person is not killed-off for that turn.

The rest of the players are considered the Townsfolk. They have to try to survive for as long as possible and ferret out the identities of the Mafia members.

Not too difficult, right? Right!

Before we begin, I'd like all interested parties to PM me. Please let me know whether you'd be interested in a specific role, or if you have no preference. Please also include whether or not you have played the game before so I can get a feel for the group.

There is no limit to the number of people who can play. You can decide if it will be a quaint town or a bustling village! PM me! Like now!

I will be starting the game next week (perhaps Saturday depending on the turn out).
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon... MAFIA!   Coming Soon... MAFIA! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Still lots of room for people to join!

There's no application process... other than sending me a PM. You PM me and you're in! It's not hard.

Only a copule of days left!

(P.S. - If you've PM'ed me already, you're in. No roles have been assigned yet.)
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon... MAFIA!   Coming Soon... MAFIA! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 am

Got a few more applicants! Yay!

I'll be deciding on roles over the course of today and tomorrow to allow any others to join here last-minute.

We have a nice group but could use a few more.

A rockin' good time is just a PM away!

(Again, if you've PM'ed me - you're in! I'll be sending confirmation PMs out to you all after I've assigned roles).
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon... MAFIA!   Coming Soon... MAFIA! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Roles have been assigned!

You can still sign up until tonight at midnight EST...

... Simply PM me and I'll reply with your assigned role!

We'll be starting our first round tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon... MAFIA!   Coming Soon... MAFIA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon... MAFIA!
Page 1 of 1