ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Churchill: Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

Churchill: Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Tribal Council #1

My vote is for Gandhi and the reason is because I believe him to be an ethiopian kid with a white mustache in disguise, I think that is very dishonest and he should go back to his sweatshop for eternal punishment making loafer slippers for me as I am quite fond of them. Goodbye "Gandhi"!
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Tribal Council #3

My vote is for Lincoln because his beard is nasty and he's in need of a good shave. Also, he's bringing down the tribe as a whole and it really isn't good for anyone for him to be around to be a debbie downer. I have pills for that. Later Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Tribal Council #4

I have been approached to vote out Sitting Bull. I have had virtually no contact with Sitting Bull so I am completely NOT opposed to this idea so I am in fact voting out SITTING BULL!
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Tribal Council #5

Well I have a feeling that one of my allies is not going to make it past this vote. I also have a feeling that I might not make it past this vote. So I am going to vote for JOAN OF ARC to be loyal to this ally and hope that I don't get booted in the process later on.

I am also using my veto on JOAN.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:53 am

Tribal Council #6

In a way I wish I'd gone to tribal council #2, it feels so weird being to all of them except that one. It looks like Old Churchy might be in a bit of danger this time. Apparently Mr. I think I'm so Great wants to vote me out. Well not today bucko!

I am voting for Alexander the Great. You targeted me. It's only fair that I target you. Hope you go. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:24 am

Big Brother Round #1

My nomination votes are as follows based on who I believe may have the most control. Control is boring, we must have Chaos! Muahaha!

Mussolini - 3
Napoleon - 2
Louis XIV - 1
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:53 am

Tribal Council #9

This shall be the beginning or the beginning of the end for me! I am going to make doubly sure that I make it through this game with the hope that all works out tonight.

I am voting for Benito Mussilini. I believe he has far to much power. I believe he is the worst suck up I have ever met and I believe that given the chance he could get to the end and win because of that. So I must vote for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Tribal Council #10

No big moves, No lieing, No skeaming, NOTHING. I am going to be a good coattail rider this round and I am voting for Khufu. We have had no interaction, he is lame and couldn't even get the challenge right, he needs to leave now.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Tribal Council #11

Oh this is gonna be a GOOD ONE! I am TOTALLY getting as many people as possible to vote with me and I am voting for Benito Mussilini! Lata sucka! Churchy the coattail rider's about to pwn your ass. Peace!
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Tribal Council #12

How terribly boring voting for this person. It's almost to easy. Although I do enjoy easy. I am voting for Napoleon. You are short and short tempered. It is rude. Tata.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Tribal Council #13

Unfortunately his time has come. I am voting for Ramesses. I was hoping it would be Wang tonight but this will just have to do. I am sorry old chap. This in no way reflects my riding coattails, I am merely being loyal to my allies.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Tribal Council #14

Well, this is unexpected and also early. I wish I didn't have to vote out this person so soon BUT since they insist on targetting me... screw you ash hoe! I am voting for WANG. Suck it.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 am

Tribal Council #15

This. Has been a long ass time coming. You think you can just sit there and vote for me because we haven't "talked" PIFFLE SIR! PIFFLE I SAY! That is why I am voting for Saddam Hussein. I hope Satan hasn't missed you to much. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 am

Tribal Council #16

This is a rather difficult vote for me. I like this person very much but I have loyalties bind me from working with him. So I am voting for Smoke Jaguar. You're a good guy and it was fun while it lasted but even if I have no shot against Jackson or Ceasar, they're the ones going with me to the finals. G'bye mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: Tribal Council Votes   Churchill: Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Churchill: Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1