ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 2 Empty
PostSubject: TC 2   TC 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

CAESAR - [ Crazy Horse ]

I'm basically voting this way because that's what the people in my alliance (Napoleon & Mussolini) are doing. I promised I'd use my vote to help them any way I could. Hopefully they're making a right decision for themselves and for a merge where we can continue to work together.

CHURCHILL - My vote is for Gandhi and the reason is because I believe him to be an ethiopian kid with a white mustache in disguise, I think that is very dishonest and he should go back to his sweatshop for eternal punishment making loafer slippers for me as I am quite fond of them. Goodbye "Gandhi"!

CRAZY HORSE - my vote is for Gandhi. he was aligned on the other side and we cant have that

GANDHI -

My vote is for Crazy Horse because I don't know if he pulled the secret alliance I have with Isabella out of his ass or if he really does know something from someone Isabella may or may not have told (she claims she's told no one, and I'm inclined to believe her but we'll see...). My only fear is that Crazy Horse really did manage to convince the tribe that I was a threat, a mole, and that I need to go now. That everyone is playing me by saying they heard what Crazy Horse said and thought HE was crazy, so now they all want to vote him out. I want to have faith in myself and believe that these people I have been talking to for the past week are my friends, but then I remember that this is a game and all bets are usually off. With that said, this vote is a prayer to the heavens that everyone is telling the truth (and I am fairly confident they are..) and that Crazy Horse is executed. See ya buddy. Just like Russell Hantz, you target me, you gotta go.

Maybe I'm more like Russell in this game than I ever realized. People seem to be really drawn to my personality and genuinely like me, so maybe I can pull the wool over all their eyes like my hero, the one and only Russell.

If I make it through this Tribal Council, this game is gonna be LEGEN... (wait for it)

JACKSON - I vote for Crazy Horse because I heard things and I'd rather Churchill stay and you go. Watch this backfire, lol.

LINCOLN - Tonight I am voting for WANG because he is a douche and I just don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm probably going anyway.. :/

MUSSOLINI - I am voting for GHANDI. This vote is only to throw off Crazy so he doesn't think I went against him, which I did. I also want to throw some doubt out there in camp, make people wonder who was the person who casted the other vote for Ghandi. Please don't post any of this under my vote, that would really suck. Thank you.

NAPOLEON - I vote for CRAZY HORSE. This is NOT your game. You are NOT in control. Learn how to play your cards. Get the fuck out of here.

SADDAM - My vote is for Gandhi. Crazy Horse is pretty much psycho right now I'm hoping to at least make people a little uneasy with this vote if they think more people were allies of Crazy Horse.

SITTING BULL - My vote is for CRAZY HORSE
TC 2 Tc0110

Looks like there's room for only one native. Haha, nah but it seems to be what the majority is doing and right now that's the crowd I want to be in. It's nothing personal, in fact if I had a chance to talk to you I could have a reason to vote differently. Unforunately, I haven't seen you around to have that chance.

WANG -

I vote to snuff... CRAZY HORSE!!!

WANG THINK YOU FUCKING NUTS!!! SPREADING LIES ABOUT GANDHI IS ONLY HURTING TRIBE!!! AS LEADER OF THIS TRIBE, WANG WANT TO HELP US OUT!!! I SAY LINCOLN OR CHURCHY SHOULD GO BUT YOU ARE FREAKING NUTS AND SAYING WEIRD SHIT THAT WANG NOT UNDERSTAND!!! BUT THANKS TO YOU, WANG HAS NOW FORMED AN ALLIANCE OF FIVE!!! BYE BYE CRAZY HORSE, I WILL MISS YOU!!!
WANG -
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

TC 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 2   TC 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:25 pm

NOVUS, Welcome to the Temple of Zeus. In a moment I'll get to the votes. One of you will be leaving the game.

TC 2 15y690y TC 2 2e55o4x TC 2 2ic2k5g TC 2 15i23yb TC 2 2d7v8dk TC 2 2db4egy TC 2 157dr3p TC 2 2wcfrzl TC 2 5u09x2 TC 2 2zgf1qw

TC 2 Crowns2-1 = TC 2 2s60ms4

There are a total of 11 votes (including Caesar) at this Tribal Council.

First Vote........

TC 2 2e55o4x

2nd Vote.........

TC 2 2ic2k5g

3rd vote......

TC 2 2zgf1qw

4th vote....

TC 2 2e55o4x

Thats 2 votes Crazy, 1 vote Gandhi, 1 vote Wang Kon

5th vote.......

TC 2 2ic2k5g

2 votes Crazy Horse, 2 votes Gandhi, 1 vote Wang Kon

6th vote..........

TC 2 2e55o4x

7th vote......

TC 2 2ic2k5g

3 votes Crazy Horse, 3 votes Gandhi, 1 vote Wang Kon

8th Vote....

TC 2 2e55o4x

9th vote.....

TC 2 2ic2k5g

4 votes Crazy Horse, 4 votes Gandhi, 1 vote Wang Kon, 2 votes left.

10th vote...

TC 2 2e55o4x

5 votes Crazy Horse, 4 votes Gandhi, 1 vote Wang Kon

The final vote and next person voted out of Survivor: Civilization

TC 2 2e55o4x

6 votes make a majority. Thank you so much for playing Crazy Horse. I shall miss you in the game Sad TC 2 813939 We will place you to rest in the Valley Of The Kings. Please post your final words ASAP in your private journal.

As for the rest of you, treemail will be posted soon. Until then, relax! Smile Your access to this forum will be restricted until the next time you attend tribal council!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

TC 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC 2   TC 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Looks great darlin! Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content