ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gandhi: TC 1 Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gandhi
Star Struck
Star Struck
Gandhi

Tiger

Gandhi: TC 1 Vote Empty
PostSubject: Gandhi: TC 1 Vote   Gandhi: TC 1 Vote EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 am

My vote is for Crazy Horse because I don't know if he pulled the secret alliance I have with Isabella out of his ass or if he really does know something from someone Isabella may or may not have told (she claims she's told no one, and I'm inclined to believe her but we'll see...). My only fear is that Crazy Horse really did manage to convince the tribe that I was a threat, a mole, and that I need to go now. That everyone is playing me by saying they heard what Crazy Horse said and thought HE was crazy, so now they all want to vote him out. I want to have faith in myself and believe that these people I have been talking to for the past week are my friends, but then I remember that this is a game and all bets are usually off. With that said, this vote is a prayer to the heavens that everyone is telling the truth (and I am fairly confident they are..) and that Crazy Horse is executed. See ya buddy. Just like Russell Hantz, you target me, you gotta go.

Maybe I'm more like Russell in this game than I ever realized. People seem to be really drawn to my personality and genuinely like me, so maybe I can pull the wool over all their eyes like my hero, the one and only Russell.

If I make it through this Tribal Council, this game is gonna be LEGEN... (wait for it)

...DARY!
Back to top Go down

Gandhi: TC 1 Vote
Page 1 of 1