ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting Bull: ROUND TWO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Sitting Bull: ROUND TWO Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Bull: ROUND TWO   Sitting Bull: ROUND TWO EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 am

1. Both tribes seem active as each of you have now won a challenge, is there anyone on the other tribe you think could be a threat?
I think the whole other tribe is a threat, I know more people on that tribe than my own and if I know them well enough they can keep on winning. Though, I was surprised my tribe did so well on the first challenge we may be a stronger tribe than I had thought. I shouldn't doubt my tribe.

2. Is there anyone on your tribe who just isn't pulling their own weight?
Churchill didn't participate in the second challenge, strangely I am not sure why we are not voting for him tonight. Lincoln also was away for the first challenge. Hopefully my tribe sees them as weaker players than myself.

3. If you could only pick one person right now in the game that you trust, who would that one person be?
I am most likely going to be putting my trust into Napoleon and play the game as allies. I haven't decided for sure, but he seems to be a strong player and trust worthy. We had a talk earlier (I would post it but it was on my phone, maybe he posted it) but we talked about working together. I mentioned I wanted to work with him and he said yes, I hope he is really serious about it!

4. It seems that some have taken their character seriously, does that bother you and if so, why?
NO WAY! I am all for it! I love WANG and how far he takes it. I am upset that someone else would get upset with anybody for having fun with it. If you are playing as a character, why not throw some role play in there for fun. There's a point where it's overkill, like BEING the character but WANG hasn't annoyed me yet, nor have any others.

5. And of course, as I like to keep things light and make yall wonder why I ask things, How tall are you?
I'll say about 5'6"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks

Sitting Bull: ROUND TWO
Page 1 of 1