ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caesars Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

Caesars Law Empty
PostSubject: Caesars Law   Caesars Law EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 pm

So I figured I'd write a confessional since I've been really bad at saving conversations and sitting down to write a confessional..

My alliances are the moment stand as "The Axis of Anarchy" with Joey and Trevor (I'm going to be using real name cuz I can never remember the character names). We made this alliance before the tribes were revealed. I really like both of them and I feel I can rely on them down the road.

I was really disappointed though that I was split completely away from them. I guess this gives me a back up plan. I'll just make a solid alliance on the tribe I'm on and if we suck it up in the challenges.. I wont be in the minority at merge because I can join up with the boys.

Okay here on this tribe I've alligned myself with Becky and Matt. Theyre two seperate alliances but I feel they'll both pretty much go down any route I choose. I've always made an alliance with Mikey. I don't feel I have the control I have over Becky and Matt with Mikey but its just another vote I can work with. The last person that I've been trying to get close to is Kenya. I don't trust her at all but shes the only other person on the tribe that I even speak to.

Zack is someone that I want to get rid of the moment I get the oppurtunity. I think he has the potential to be very dangerous. Sean is also someone that I don't feel like I can trust. There are rumors flying around that there is an ORG Planet clique floating around and that these two may be involved in that.

I guess we'll have to see how things play out. I'm really hoping that Becky, Matt, and I can manage to get some kind of majority and be able to run things without really having to worry. At this point we have to do well in challenges and just stay out of the spot light.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

Caesars Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesars Law   Caesars Law EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:40 am

Adam is a sexy beast. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

Caesars Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesars Law   Caesars Law EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:40 am

^ Not "that is all" he is.. but oh whatever you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

Caesars Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesars Law   Caesars Law EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:02 am

Everything has been going so well in this game for me. I had two final threes in this game. I had one with Napoleon & Mussolini. I also had one with Wang and Jackson. Ever since my alliance with Wang and Jackson developed I have completely been using Mussolini and Napoleon to my advantage. The alliance is perfect. No one has ever suspected the mere possibility that Adam, Wang and I are together. This sets us up in a position that allows us to be aware of every single part of the game.

I've had Napoleon & Mussolini in check as well as Smoke. Adam has had his connections with Gandhi and Churchill. Wang has his connections with Rameses and Saddam. It's perfect. Every single round besides the Joan vote we have had go exactly the way we wanted. They're all lined up like ducks and we're just shooting them out one by one.

Now Adam have set up a final three with Churchill. Adam and I are sitting really pretty right now. We have a lot of options. I want final two bad. I also want to win but I do have to admit.. if I have to lose against someone I'd want to lose against Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caesars Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caesars Law   Caesars Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Caesars Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS3: Survivor Civilization Archives-
Jump to: