ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Louis XIV: Confessional Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Louis XIV: Confessional Thread Empty
PostSubject: Louis XIV: Confessional Thread   Louis XIV: Confessional Thread EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:07 pm

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?
- I'm excited :D. I think if I can blindside a lot of people theirs will be wasted, and I could use mine if I'm in danger towards the end of the game.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?
- Possibly. Honestly I'd rather not be in the pharoah position.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words
- I think i have one with khufu, ceasar, and caligula. I'm working on one with Isabella.

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??
- Smoke Jaguar. He's a homophobe, a cheater, and I don't like him. First chance I get his ass is gone.

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?
- LIME GREEN.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Louis XIV: Confessional Thread   Louis XIV: Confessional Thread EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:08 pm

1. Both tribes seem active as each of you have now won a challenge, is there anyone on the other tribe you think could be a threat?
- Not really. I think the other side is fairly weak, and that ultimately the winner will come from our tribe.

2. Is there anyone on your tribe who just isn't pulling their own weight?
- Ramses and Joan of Arc. They will probably be the next 2 people to leave if we lose.

3. If you could only pick one person right now in the game that you trust, who would that one person be?
Khufu. I <3 DJ and know he wouldnt screw me over.

4. It seems that some have taken their character seriously, does that bother you and if so, why?
- No, but I am bothered by the racially insensitive or not funny impressions tried by people. Wang Kon comes to mind. Saying Herro and being a dickwad isn't a way to win over your peers.

5. And of course, as I like to keep things light and make yall wonder why I ask things, How tall are you?
- 5'11 on my license....5'9 really hahaha. There is a story behind that of course.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Louis XIV: Confessional Thread   Louis XIV: Confessional Thread EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 pm

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?
- I was really impressed with how our tribe came together in the challenge. Even though we have one inactive, it didn't matter as the rest of us picked up the slack.

2. Have your opinions of your tribemates changed since the beginning of the game?
- Um. Well I do think that Smoke Jag has cooled down a little bit. I still hate him and want him gone though. Aside from that my opinions of the others have pretty much stayed the same.

3. What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this point in the game?
- They are a HOT MESS. I feel bad for Napoleon and Sitting Bull <3

4. Could you use a tribe switch right about now?
- No. I'm perfectly comfortable over here in Antiquus.

5. Has the game been fun for you so far? What has been your biggest surprise?
-Yes, very much so! Um, the cast has been my biggest surprise as of late. I am shocked at how many high caliber players you were able to get!

6. And of course, by Mandie's request, what is your shoe size?
- 10 1/2
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Louis XIV: Confessional Thread   Louis XIV: Confessional Thread EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:01 am

1. Who is the strongest?
1. Khufu
2. Caligula
3. Louis XIV
4. Isabella
5. Alexander
6. Caesar
7. Joan of Arc
8. Smoke Jaguar
9. Wang Kon
10. Napoleon
11. Sitting Bull
12. Mussolini
13. I can't really rank the rest of Novus BUT
17. Rameses

2. Who is the smartest?
1. Louis XIV
2. Khufu
3. Caligula
4. Isabella
5. Alexander
6. Caesar
7. Joan of Arc
8. Smoke Jaguar
9-16. I can't really rank the rest of Novus BUT
17. Rameses

3. Who is the most trustworthy?
1. Khufu
2. Isabella
3. Caligula
4. Sitting Bull
5. Napoleon
6-17. I don't trust the rest.

4. Which do you like better? banana or pickle ?

The Pickle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louis XIV: Confessional Thread   Louis XIV: Confessional Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis XIV: Confessional Thread
Page 1 of 1