ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramesses II: Tribal Council

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

Ramesses II: Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Tribal Council #1

My vote is for Nefertiti. Granted she didn't have the internet unless she was at work, she's still the only one I haven't seen around until Council and I'm pretty sure the notion was already set to vote her out, so for now I'll just go along with that.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:54 am

Tribal Council #4

My vote is for Isabella. There was a plan set in motion to save my ass and take her out. It will probably significantly weaken our tribe, but I'll do whatever it takes to save myself. Plus, a few others who feel on the outs of our tribe want to stay in too. No one wants to be the next to go once I'm gone. We all feel taking out Isabella is our best bet. It's all risky business, but it's really the only choice I have among a few others. Sorry, B.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Tribal Council #5

My vote is for Caligula. Well, for one, the bastard is attacking me again, regardless of him telling me just yesterday that he wanted the 5 of our tribe to stick together. Go figure. And even if Caesar is controlling the game, I still trust him more than Caligula, or "Calculator" as Wang calls him. Oh well, I guess we'll find out how everything unravels. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Tribal Council #7

I am giving 3 votes to Louis.
I am giving 2 votes to Gandhi.
I am giving 1 vote to Napoleon.

Good luck, you guys!
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Tribal Council #8

I'm voting for Caligula. I just wanna get him out I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Tribal Council #9

My vote is for Khufu. I'm playing the bandwagon game this time. Everyone else is, why won't I?!
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Tribal Council #10

My vote is for Mussolini. I'm sure this is a bad choice for me, but I have no other power in the game and basically everyone else has already voted.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:29 am

Tribal Council #11

Tonight, my vote is for Napoleon. Hopefully in the next few rounds some big moves will be made to benefit me and if Napoleon is around, it could potentially screw everything up. He needs to leave to help ensure these plans work. Plus he asked to be voted out, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Tribal Council #12

I'm voting for Smoke Jaguar. Eh, why not? I don't really care who gets my vote since I'm out. Funny how 3 days can take you from having a chance at winning to completely out of the game.

I'm using my veto on Caesar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramesses II: Tribal Council   Ramesses II: Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramesses II: Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1