ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mussolini: Round 1 Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

Mussolini: Round 1 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Mussolini: Round 1 Questions   Mussolini: Round 1 Questions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 am

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous? I worry that this will not help me but rather hinder my strategy at some point down the road.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?
I think it will especially knowing I want to help protect Tim I think I will do my best but at the same time not want to look like too much of a threat.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words
LOL have i made any alliances?? I don't know if I remember them all myself. Lets see theres the one with tim, trevor, and myself. Then theres the one with me and susnet, then the one with me matt and trevor, then the one with me and yul, then the one with me and adam. I think thats all of them.

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??
I don't trust Ghandi for some reason.. something about him worries me

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?
Midnight Blue!
Back to top Go down

Mussolini: Round 1 Questions
Page 1 of 1